• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should gory photographs of Tampines cement truck victims be shown publicly?

Should the photographs be shown here?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Peppertail, when will you get it? Once the images are captured by Google Images, you can forget about deleting them unless you contact Google.

If you succeed in getting Google to remove the images, let me know how you did it, for I also want to have Google Image removed my sex romps with PRC mei meis.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have "bump" for you.

Is it an offence to bump this thread every hour or so to keep the poll alive? How else do i get people to vote on it? Its running till sunday. Is it ok if i say something smart instead of "bump"? I could recite from the bible, koran or tora if that meets your taste.

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peppertail, when will you get it? Once the images are captured by Google Images, you can forget about deleting them unless you contact Google.

If you succeed in getting Google to remove the images, let me know how you did it, for I also want to have Google Image removed my sex romps with PRC mei meis.

I understand.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Come pepperboy don't be stubborn. The poll is over, you will not get the results you want.
Most people vote YES to your poll just to annoy you... because you are annoying like a woman. Let the matter rest.
LordElrond has given you some points to comfort you.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gory Pic Is A Start To A Revolution

Come pepperboy don't be stubborn. The poll is over, you will not get the results you want.
Most people vote YES to your poll just to annoy you... because you are annoying like a woman. Let the matter rest.

You have to accept certain things in life. It's bad. It's not what we want to see. You need to know it to grow up. Life can be full of tragedies and regrets. It's up to us to make a difference. Their death should be a wake up call. If we don't, their death will be in vain when more similar deaths come.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Gory Pic Is A Start To A Revolution

Sidetrack Alert

The cement mixer should have crushed these mudderfarkers instead. :mad:

aggressive_foreign_cylclist_prevents_car_from_moving-thumbnail.jpg

cyclistmai.jpg

aggressive_cyclist-thumbnail.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Gory Pic Is A Start To A Revolution

Oh yeah, I have come across these Ang Mo cyclist assholes along the stretch of Changi Coast Road.

They were all cosplaying as Lance Armstrong and acting out their petty little fantasies. :rolleyes:

Get squished soon, you Caucasian motherfuckers. :biggrin:

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Out of topic but

Did anyone notice a recent trend of gangs of about 5-10 young chaps (secondary school age) cycling very dangerously as a pack on the roads. Typically cycle in bmx type bicycle and of a certain race.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

Meh keep your points. Ill keep the poll alive till sunday because that is when it closes, nothing annoying about it. I know the poll includes plenty of clone votes, people admitted to manipulating it. Everybody should come to their own conclusion about it.

For me, only the moderators really matter, as they have the power to keep such crap off this forum.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
In most places , voting is looked upon as a right and a duty, but in sammyboy it's a sport.

Looks like it. Why not just disable the polling function then? Give people things to talk about and attracting site traffic in the process?

Last edited:

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Looks like it. Why not just disable the polling function then? Give people things to talk about and attracting site traffic in the process?

Polling function is also one of the game tools in Sammyboy . Do not take it too seriously :rolleyes: