• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should Anton Casey PR be revoked

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lost his high paying job over a stupid FB post. He's kenna enough liao lah. Why need to 赶尽杀绝?
tots of smelly sinkies is all inside his mind ... if he din like sinkielan peasants, he shud not live among smelly ppl n f**k orf! ...

if he tinks so highly of himself, he shud not haf any prob getting a job outiside sinkielan ... if he gets a job ouside sinkielan, wat he wants sinkielan pr 4? ...

me tink dat shud stop oni after his pr revoked ... but me dun agree wif dose who even kip hounding him 2 perth ...

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
tots of smelly sinkies is all inside his mind ... if he din like sinkielan peasants, he shud not live among smelly ppl n f**k orf! ...

if he tinks so highly of himself, he shud not haf any prob getting a job outiside sinkielan ... if he gets a job ouside sinkielan, wat he wants sinkielan pr 4? ...

me tink dat shud stop oni after his pr revoked ... but me dun agree wif dose who even kip hounding him 2 perth ...

hannor Anton Casey please dont force yourself to come back to this stinking land you fucking uppity arrorgant ang mor prick.....since it is so tough on you and your retardo son and pwabye "i am better than the locals" wifde to live here ...please fuck off back to where you come from and get a job on a fucking farm where your talents can be put to good use....

maybe bullshit and horsehit may not be so unbearable after you had to endure the stink of the poor on a stinkapore train right cb@!!!!!

jw5

Loyal
Don't revoke lah, revoke how he come back to visit his in-laws regularly? :wink:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am not a fan of revoking PR status
For reasons other than grand treason
Against rule of law and human rights
Better to make status hard to get

If really have to do the wretched deed
Then I suggest the Lightning Scums
Who have changed their uniform
From virtuous white to passionate red
Sing Anton WhatsHIsName this swan song
By the way girl looks like IndraAhNeh

Girl on left @ 2:54 looks like IndraAhNeh, but in real life she is begging Sinkies to give him a second chance :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;CyVuYAHiZb8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyVuYAHiZb8[/video]

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
He lost his job...Who will employ him for the next 3 years...hahaha....:biggrin:

I can ask the new owner of sammyboyforum.com whether he can hire Anton as an OKT runner for the next few years while he prepares himself for his comeback in the financial world.

underMIND

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL.. Anton already ran away from Singapore with his tail between his legs.. he should just settle permanently at Australia... So Fuck OFF and lets revoke his PR

jw5

Loyal
You can't incite any more hatred of the rich than already exists. I believe there's only one thing rich people are afraid of and that's poor people.

Any names or pictures of rich people you have in mind?

Because if you don't, I do. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
You can't incite any more hatred of the rich than already exists. I believe there's only one thing rich people are afraid of and that's poor people.

Please tell us who you consider as rich and who you consider as poor. :rolleyes:

The whole world is dying to know your real character.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can ask the new owner of sammyboyforum.com whether he can hire Anton as an OKT runner for the next few years while he prepares himself for his comeback in the financial world.

You may be too late. It is not often a talent like him land in Perth. :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You guys do realise that demanding the revoking of PRs from those who have "offended" Singaporeans makes you no different from LKY.

If you want Singapore to become a real democracy, you'll have to get used to the idea that such measures have to be conducted in a transparent manner where the same rules apply to all.

In NZ, PR can only be revoked from those who have actually been convicted of some crime serious enough to warrant such a step. John Key can't just revoke the PR of someone he doesn't like or who has offended a particular ethnic group or social class.

Even if a decision is made, it can be challenged in the courts and it is ultimately up to the independent judiciary to determine the ultimate outcome.

A case in point is Kim Dotcom. He has NZ PR and the NZ PM would love to get rid of him because he's a thorn in the side of the current government. However, the govt is not above the law so due process has to take place.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys do realise that demanding the revoking of PRs from those who have "offended" Singaporeans makes you no different from LKY.

If you want Singapore to become a real democracy, you'll have to get used to the idea that such measures have to be conducted in a transparent manner where the same rules apply to all.

In NZ, PR can only be revoked from those who have actually been convicted of some crime serious enough to warrant such a step. John Key can't just revoke the PR of someone he doesn't like or who has offended a particular ethnic group or social class.

Even if a decision is made, it can be challenged in the courts and it is ultimately up to the independent judiciary to determine the ultimate outcome.

A case in point is Kim Dotcom. He has NZ PR and the NZ PM would love to get rid of him because he's a thorn in the side of the current government. However, the govt is not above the law so due process has to take place.

He can be socially ostracised, there is not even a need to revoke his PR.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just curious, what kind of crime is considered serious enough to revoke PR in NZ? Also, PR in NZ get to vote right? Not same as PR in Singapore.

I think lawbreakers like the recent Pinoy pervert who took upskirt photos should already send back to Philippine. Not just not talent but menace to society.

Last edited: