• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should Anton Casey PR be revoked

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
It time to see his wife ( Bernice Wong ) will stick to him.

After so many years of good life and precious gift to wifey, it time to see if his wife will stick it out with him after losing money and job. It nobody fault though. You speak up ( gave your view ) and you offend the whole Nation. It your own view of things. It human right. It your right.

Now i hope his wife do not leave him and divorce him and xxx him up with Singapore's infamous Women's charter. As for Bernice, i still think that she has still some years left in her.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that malaysian ryan goh case is very very very serious, many people say that malaysian ryan goh case is equivalent to treason or spy thingy.

In olden dynastic times that ryan goh may had been sentenced to death by thousand cuts or 5-horse-tear-body sentence

欺君之罪 :biggrin:

Why bother to have elections then? Just declare Singapore to be a fiat monarchy with lese majeste laws harsher than Thailand's. :wink:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my opinion, the PAP should revoke the citizenship of anyone who does not support the government.

And sinkees will have the right to lynch ministers when they fail to meet targets set by the people. People tell government and government just do, no question asked.

Why should they be allowed to remain citizens when they show no gratitude for all the effort the government has put in to make their lives better and to increase the value of their assets.

Sinkees are the boss.

If they don't value their red ICs, they should be stripped of their nationality so that the honor can be transferred to someone who appreciates what it means to be a Singaporean.

Sinkees will be more aggressive in looking after their own interest henceforth. They will tell LHL and his bunch of morons to buck up or go eat kangkong.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
And sinkees will have the right to lynch ministers when they fail to meet targets set by the people. People tell government and government just do, no question asked.

Sinkees are the boss.

Sinkees will be more aggressive in looking after their own interest henceforth. They will tell LHL and his bunch of morons to buck up or go eat kangkong.

Talk is cheap. Let's see what happens at the next election.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my opinion, the PAP should revoke the citizenship of anyone who does not support the government.

Why should they be allowed to remain citizens when they show no gratitude for all the effort the government has put in to make their lives better and to increase the value of their assets.

If they don't value their red ICs, they should be stripped of their nationality so that the honor can be transferred to someone who appreciates what it means to be a Singaporean.

Wrong.

It is PINK COLOR. Are you COLOR BLIND ? :wink:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PRs can kena court cases and sent to jail and yet PR is intact.
Don't dream the vile pappy shit would even consider revoking AC the elite dog's PR.....
Sham was only doing a wayang show.....
in pap's eyes...a FT pet like AC is worth many times and many more peasant sinkies.

Even a State Medal given to someone is usually taken away for improper conduct. Many examples in the past

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that malaysian ryan goh case is very very very serious, many people say that malaysian ryan goh case is equivalent to treason or spy thingy.

In olden dynastic times that ryan goh may had been sentenced to death by thousand cuts or 5-horse-tear-body sentence

One smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY do not make a fucking dynasty.
When LKY become a fucking rotting corpse, his entire rotten PAP filled with vicious cruel self serving bastareds will no longer be fearing LKY who is rotting like the fucking corpse he is
The entire PAP will think of that hundreds of billions LKY stolen.

DO YOU THINK ARSELOON CAN HANG ON TO THAT KIND OF MONEY?
OR WILL ARSELOON BE HOOTED INTO PIECES BY THOSE PAP MAGGOTS COCKROACHES?

WE WILL YUM SENG TO THAT END OF DYNASTY AND SING AND DANCE ON STREETS AND TABLE TOPS
AND WILL FINISH THE FUCKING CLEANSING OF LKY FILTH ON HIS COLLABORATORS WITH PIANO WIRES THE WAY COLLABORATORS WERE FINISHED OFF AFTER WW2

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sillypore gahbrament should come up with a law that any FT (PR or work permit status) who attempted to belittle local Sillyporeans in any way be it in public or working places will be booted out of this tiny red dot. :biggrin:

Our Mr Pinky will do that? Wait long long lar. :p

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sillypore gahbrament should come up with a law that any FT (PR or work permit status) who attempted to belittle local Sillyporeans in any way be it in public or working places will be booted out of this tiny red dot. :biggrin:

Our Mr Pinky will do that? Wait long long lar. :p

The biggest "belittler" of local Singaporeans is the government itself. :rolleyes: They are the ones who told the FTs how useless locals are.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lost his high paying job over a stupid FB post. He's kenna enough liao lah. Why need to 赶尽杀绝?

斩草不除根,春风吹又生. We cannot 姑息养奸.

His wife should be pimped out, and his kid should be sold as a child slave. :mad:

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
For people who say let move on, I wonder if they understood what message Anton kid was trying to convey in the video background.
Lost his high paying job over a stupid FB post. He's kenna enough liao lah. Why need to 赶尽杀绝?

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For people who say let move on, I wonder if they understood what message Anton kid was trying to convey in the video background.

Move on my ass!
It's been a long time since sinkies unite over something....
Pap is scare we might find the momentum and unite against them later...
I say lets milk this incident for all its worth!

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you are referring to his Charlie Chan impression, then I say that little half breed's punishment will be due when he reaches adulthood becomes aware of his own mixed parentage.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pap is scare we might find the momentum and unite against them later...

PAP already scored an own goal when Shanmugam spoke out against the fucker's post. Now the rest of the world sees this witchhunt as state sponsored. In the next few days, more commentary about singapore's mismanaged FT policy will come from the foreign press..

The netizens have done enough.. time to sit back and watch the show...

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are referring to his Charlie Chan impression, then I say that little half breed's punishment will be due when he reaches adulthood becomes aware of his own mixed parentage.

also true....by the time this little fucker gets to do NS sure tio jialart jialart as with all chap cheng fellas... always tio "special"...........

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
also true....by the time this little fucker gets to do NS sure tio jialart jialart as with all chap cheng fellas... always tio "special"...........

Father is an arrogant prick, mother is a stuck up SPG.. I bet you this cheebye family won't be around sinkieland when the son has to serve NS.