• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

short people live longer than tall people

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being a short man can have unexpected health benefits
www.thestar.com.my

900928.jpg
Dear Healthy Men: I’m only five foot seven (170cm), and over my whole adult life, I feel that it’s been harder for me to date than for my friends who are taller than I am. And lately I’ve started to wonder whether there are any other issues, health included, that might affect short men more than taller guys.

Nature – actually human nature – seems to have a soft spot for tall men.

Given a choice between two equally qualified job applicants, hiring managers will typically go for the taller (six foot or 183cm and over) one.

On payday, taller employees get a fatter envelope.

And when you start talking about romantic encounters with the opposite sex, all you have to do is open your eyes and look around to see that women prefer men who are taller than they are.

(Just in case you need science to back this up, one recent study found that in heterosexual couples, the man is taller 92.5% of the time, and by an average of 5.6 inches or 14cm).

Given that, it’s not terribly surprising that researchers at Chapman University in California, United States, found that men who are taller than average have as many as three more sex partners over their lifetime than men who are shorter than average.

Since “height is relevant on the mating market”, as the study’s lead author David Frederick put it, it follows that taller men have more children than shorter men.
If you’re shorter than five foot nine (175cm), it might be natural to be a little jealous of all those extra dollars and sex partners that tall men manage to pull in.

But be careful what you wish for: Being tall may not be all it’s cracked up to be.
For example, while having sex with more women might be nice when you’re young, most men eventually want to settle down.

Because they don’t date as much, shorter men tend to get married when they’re a few years older than tall men.

But according to a recent study done at New York University, short men – in this case, under five foot seven (170cm) – are 32% less likely to get divorced than average-height men.

They also have sex more often.

Yes, you read that correctly. Short men get lucky more often.

There are, of course, a number of possible explanations for that, but one likely candidate is that short men do about 50 more minutes of housework per day on average than tall guys.

They don’t call it “choreplay” for nothing.

Besides having sex more often, being vertically challenged has a number of interesting health benefits.

For example, tall people are more likely to get cancer.

Researchers at Sweden’s Karolinska Institute found that for every 10cm (4 inches) of height, cancer risk goes up 10%.

Tall men are also significantly more likely to develop blood clots or suffer from heat exhaustion or sun stroke as short men.

And hands down, the biggest benefit to being short is the increased lifespan.

A number of studies have found that on average, the taller the man, the shorter his life.

That rule seems to hold true regardless of the population studied, whether it’s professional baseball players, military veterans or country of origin.

Southern Europeans, who tend to be shorter than Northern Europeans (the Dutch are on average, the tallest in the world), have far lower death rates from coronary heart disease and all other causes.

And Okinawans in Japan, who are among the shortest people in the world, also have the lowest rates of heart disease and the longest lifespans in the world.

Overall, compared to men six feet tall (183cm) and over, men under five foot seven (170cm) live 4.9 more years, and those under five foot five (165cm) live nearly 7.5 more years.

– Armin Brott/Tribune News Service

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
The heart has to pump blood for a longer distance for taller people, causing more implications when the tall guy is sick.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Usually shorter people like me has thicker dicks. But shorter dicks and smaller balls.

Yup usually, but not always true. Btw length is not that great actually, girth is the real deal. lol.........

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle also leelised somehow singles seem to have shorter life span KNN by logic we will think becas they single so they anyhow eat and neglected their health etc but last week again 1 of my uncle's ex colleague at exactly 40 single was dead not sure due to what leeson :frown: KNN my uncle saw it in fb update but my uncle think better not to ask KNN before this case my uncle already observed within his relatives friends and acquaintance the % of dropping dead for singles vs married is as high as 90% :frown: KNN

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In my experience, as long as you are willing to pay, it does not make a difference whether you are tall and handsome or short and ugly.

Of course if you are tall and handsome sometimes you may even get paid, rather than have to pay.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
To me it’s the thrill of hunt , Chase and finally a conqueror that ends up in bed ...oh yeah , may end up paying much more than simply paying and laying but it’s the thrill

so much so , during my months of stay in Phillipines , a chinese Filipino friend of mine much elder to me said , stop chasing these office girls , you may never know how good they are in bed , go to these places pick what you desire bring her to this doc for blood test , they will understand , and tell them do what satisfy you and they wil

never much listen to him then , regretfully