• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shop selling Christianity stuff at Toa Payoh Central

RK85

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a shop selling Christianity stuff at Toa Payoh Central.
Yesterday, my wife holding our baby was passing by & browsing at the stuff just by standing outside of the shop.
To her amazement, the lady inside the shop told my wife: 'cannot see".
I mean, wtf, if cannot see, how do you expect ppl to buy your things; might as well close shop better.
Stupid bitch, I dun know if she is a Christian, but if she is, she is a shame to all Christians & the religion & by selling stuff related to Christianity.
Next time, when I walk pass the shop again, I will spit at the shop.

Forumers here, remember when u walk pass this shop, dun browse there or u will get fxxx by the bitch.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If i were you, i would have confront her already and post the incident here, why you never confront her? :confused::confused::confused:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it the one a few doors away from a handphone shop? Opposite the very old chinese temple below a big old tree? If that's the shop, then I must agree that the owner is a bloody bitch! Very grouchy and arrogant, like see u no up! :oIo:

RK85

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was at a few shops away. My wife told me the incident shortly after. Our maid who was with her & my other kid was also surprised.

Lucky i never take photo. If not, I will post it on Stomp.

If i were you, i would have confront her already and post the incident here, why you never confront her? :confused::confused::confused:

RK85

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yep, that's the one.

Is it the one a few doors away from a handphone shop? Opposite the very old chinese temple below a big old tree? If that's the shop, then I must agree that the owner is a bloody bitch! Very grouchy and arrogant, like see u no up! :oIo:

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a shop selling Christianity stuff at Toa Payoh Central.
Yesterday, my wife holding our baby was passing by & browsing at the stuff just by standing outside of the shop.
To her amazement, the lady inside the shop told my wife: 'cannot see".
I mean, wtf, if cannot see, how do you expect ppl to buy your things; might as well close shop better.
Stupid bitch, I dun know if she is a Christian, but if she is, she is a shame to all Christians & the religion & by selling stuff related to Christianity.
Next time, when I walk pass the shop again, I will spit at the shop.

Forumers here, remember when u walk pass this shop, dun browse there or u will get fxxx by the bitch.

wahlaneh...
u dun need a Christian to sell Christian things lah.
not everyone going to church is a Christian also mah.
tell me wheres that shop i go see her pastor if she really is a Christian.:biggrin:
maybe she needs some pastoral counselling lah.

RK85

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next time, when I walk pass there again, maybe I will ask the bitch if she is a Christian. If she is, I will tell her to stop giving Christianity a bad name. If she isn’t, she dun deserve to sell the stuff. :(

wahlaneh...
u dun need a Christian to sell Christian things lah.
not everyone going to church is a Christian also mah.
tell me wheres that shop i go see her pastor if she really is a Christian.:biggrin:
maybe she needs some pastoral counselling lah.

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
why should her behaviour give christians a bad name?

it should only give herself a bad name.

As for selling christian stuff a christian make, ask yourself - is she selling to make a profit or is she selling to save your soul? It is a profit-making entreprise. So why tar all christians for her bad public relations?!!!

again keep christians out of your petty insights; the problem is her, not christians.

Throughout our daily lives, we meet bad muslims, bad hindus and bad buddhists. Is this a problem with their religion or is it a problem with the individuals?

If you say it is a problem with their religion, then why are there good muslims, good hindus and good buddhists?

I say it is a problem with the individual, an individual who is currently bad but is trying to be good.

RK85

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, the problem is her, not Christians. I never say all Christians are bad. I think u misunderstood my msg. I am merely criticizing her, not other Christians.

Fact is, she is openly operating a Christian shop with such arrogant behaviour. I believe all religions are good; teaching ppl to be humble & respect others.

Yet, there are bad ppl in other religions as well & they are giving their religions a bad name as well; eg. like Islamic extremists using Islam to promote their own political agenda.