• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SHOCKING!!!!! MORE THAN 1/2 OF THE TOTAL WORKFORCE NOT BORN IN SINGAPORE!!!!!

Voldermort

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tinyurI.com/4ttv64pp

1625898780378.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why for most of their propaganda, they use the term 'Singapore residents'.

Rice is still rice, even if you mix Thai jasmine rice, basmati rice and Japanese short-grain rice. :biggrin:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wohh.... this means 50% no NSF and what the fuck shd 50% true blue Singaporeans defend the other 50% motherfuckers in case of crisis and war...

This call for a Les miserable riot.... human rights abuse by PAP... hoot ah...

sghainanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wohh.... this means 50% no NSF and what the fuck shd 50% true blue Singaporeans defend the other 50% motherfuckers in case of crisis and war...

go suck gay spider dick.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We still need NS... for operational readiness. :biggrin:

20200131_jy_safti_masks-7.jpg
38900791_-_29_06_2016_-_nhfunpack.jpg

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB, all sinkies in grab delivery ,driver, n in temp job ,thats why,cos all replace by foreigners n PRs ,don belive look at yr own relatives ,etc,etc

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not the fault of pap to bring in manpower. I work for a local brand sme. I have colleagues from Myanmar and Cambodia. Indians are not high up in the food change. Mostly 2nd level support.

Capitalism is depressing wages down and those wages ain't attractive, so in order for the economy to continue growing. The government had to step up to fuel the demand or gap.

Entitlement or equal compensation?

I am in a job where 70% is manual labor at certain day of the year. It doesn't require you to be tech savy. You need to be fast leg fast hand.

I can only say. Capitalism. More money for bosses. Less for employees. Either that contract work for government or semi government is leading the way for such practise to be executed.

I work in a semi government sector. There is no such vocab for thrifty. Guess why?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you don't vote out, the number of citizens will shrink and eventually what will happen?
Eliminate citizenship.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is not the fault of pap to bring in manpower. I work for a local brand sme. I have colleagues from Myanmar and Cambodia. Indians are not high up in the food change. Mostly 2nd level support.

Capitalism is depressing wages down and those wages ain't attractive, so in order for the economy to continue growing. The government had to step up to fuel the demand or gap.

Entitlement or equal compensation?

I am in a job where 70% is manual labor at certain day of the year. It doesn't require you to be tech savy. You need to be fast leg fast hand.

I can only say. Capitalism. More money for bosses. Less for employees. Either that contract work for government or semi government is leading the way for such practise to be executed.

I work in a semi government sector. There is no such vocab for thrifty. Guess why?

It's not really capitalism, but rather the globalist, neoliberal strain of it that the pappies are infatuated with. :cool:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkess will become marginalized or become a minority sooner or later.

Yet we have Sinkie retards here 24/7 criticising, mockg our local minorities. When shit hits the fan see whether 53.3% will do anythg to help.