• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shiok!!! Heavy RAIN..

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unusual strong winds and Heavy Rain... I like........ Wish i had a beer and a CHick next to me now.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quite heavy rain at my mom in law place here.. A branch from a Mango tree outside her house just snapped earlier. Gutsy wind also... Just made myself a cup of hot Nescafe waiting for later Champions League game.. Shiok leh, tommorow I on leave.. Can sleep late tonite..

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quite heavy rain at my mom in law place here.. A branch from a Mango tree outside her house just snapped earlier. Gutsy wind also... Just made myself a cup of hot Nescafe waiting for later Champions League game.. Shiok leh, tommorow I on leave.. Can sleep late tonite..
What match you watching? man u or manc/bayern?

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My place strong wind and heavy rain
good good, nice to sleep and can wash
my car clean clean.
Haiz, want to watch UCL.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What match you watching? man u or manc/bayern?

I'll try to watch both games.. Got to alternate the channels.. Man U comfirm will thrash Basel... I hope Man City loses to Bayern.. I can't stand that Balotelli...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'll try to watch both games.. Got to alternate the channels.. Man U comfirm will thrash Basel... I hope Man City loses to Bayern.. I can't stand that Balotelli...
Will be open game that ManC/Bayern game, both teams let in cocked goals

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
City will grab all 3 pts tonight. Mario Gomez is a huge liability for Bayern Munich.

2djs9z8.jpg

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another tap in. All his previous goals also tap ins. Any further than 10 metres from goal, he'll miss. Imagine how many goals Bayern could have scored had they bought a striker who can finish.

Have to agree. Can't get anything more than a tap from him. :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I were the owner of Man City, I would have sacked Mancini. So much $ spent yet his team is still so unconvincing. They should be top of the league and thrashing teams for fun.