• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Shengwu Strikes back!! Files complaint against AGC at the UN over PAP kangaroo court

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Shengwu Strikes back!! Files complaint against AGC at the UN over PAP kangaroo co

Bullshit, they go thru all the passenger manifest of arriving planes see if there are any people of interest on the flights. SO many NS absconders have been caught that way transiting thru singapore. Smart ones book a flight that avoids singapore completely.

the only type of "transit offense" arrests they made were those who bought tickets to get boarding passes and then didn't depart but hanged around to send their tiongbu mistresses off or (for sinkie chee byes) receive their korean heartthrobs. the transit area is a protected area for passengers to catch their flights and not for sinkies to loiter around with no intention of flying. and all got caught while exiting at the immigration checkpoint. no arrest were made when they were in the transit area.

Last edited:

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Shengwu Strikes back!! Files complaint against AGC at the UN over PAP kangaroo co

I know Rossie name will come up. That was in wartime simi lanjiao orso can. In peacetime people are more selective grumbling at minor details.

how selective to land a shit like Trump????????????

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

9999 views, let me push it to 10000.

I think SW is just doing his own thing in Harvard, and living a happy life. In his spare time, he fucks the PAP by doing stuff like this UN complaint. Good for him. He is not consumed by hatred and vindictiveness like his fucking grandfather. he will continue to be a torn for years in Uncle Gay's side. Now for daddy and Mommy to attack from hong kong. Fuck the PAP and GaY Loong and Whore Jinx on 2 fronts is the best.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

9999 views, let me push it to 10000.

I think SW is just doing his own thing in Harvard, and living a happy life. In his spare time, he fucks the PAP by doing stuff like this UN complaint. Good for him. He is not consumed by hatred and vindictiveness like his fucking grandfather. he will continue to be a torn for years in Uncle Gay's side. Now for daddy and Mommy to attack from hong kong. Fuck the PAP and GaY Loong and Whore Jinx on 2 fronts is the best.

good. the more the merrier. i like more peeps to know how shitty the pubic wi-fi is in changi.