• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Shengwu Strikes back!! Files complaint against AGC at the UN over PAP kangaroo court

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Shengwu Strikes back!! Files complaint against AGC at the UN over PAP kangaroo co

U have to ask eatshitndie. I am sure he is more familiar, but my understanding is that you have to go in person.

.....get warded n hv give PA to lawyer..........

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Shengwu Strikes back!! Files complaint against AGC at the UN over PAP kangaroo co

U have to ask eatshitndie. I am sure he is more familiar, but my understanding is that you have to go in person.

You can authorize someone with a Letter of Authority that comes with the notice to collect your passport.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He does not need any MINDEF exemptions now for NS because he is working in Harvard now, so he has some kind of work visa in the US, maybe an EB-1 visa? Eatshitndie will know more. he might need an exit permit, which MINDEF can refuse to renew, forcing him to come back. Also, there is the possibility he has to renew his passport. So depending on when it expires, he has to mail it to Singapore consulate in DC and then pick it up in person. That is when they can nab if if they are inclined. He has to go in with an entourage, but even then, the singapore consulate is singapore sovereign soil, so in theory, he can get caught there. They will tie him up and mail him back to zikapore in the diplomatic pouch. LOL

eb-1 visa for outstanding professors and researchers. since he is a fellow and not a professor yet at harvard he is considered a researcher. no automatic pr unless he stays around for a few more years and apply for green card.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he can apply for pp to be renewed via the assistance of nearest consulate since embassy is in d.c., or renew by courier. any oath documentation can be done via a pubic notary with counter sign and stamp. but application and approval are all in the hands of sg authorities. they can elect not to grant renewal based on many reasons or conditions, one of which is that if he is held in contempt of court he may have to be back in person to face the music or else....

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

eb-1 visa for outstanding professors and researchers. since he is a fellow and not a professor yet at harvard he is considered a researcher. no automatic pr unless he stays around for a few more years and apply for green card.

My guess is that Shengwu is already carrying an Aussie passport or the green card equivalent. Even if the US don't give him, he can always go to Aussieland as long as the plane does not stopover in Zikapore.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My guess is that Shengwu is already carrying an Aussie passport or the green card equivalent. Even if the US don't give him, he can always go to Aussieland as long as the plane does not stopover in Zikapore.

if he's just transhitting through changi from gate to gate without going through immigration he will be free to roam within the terminal, but he will kpkb about the pubic wi-fi. and then someone like me will point a finger at his dad.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

In real democratic country like usa or korea, i believe their courts are more powerful than the government as they are independent from the ruling party.

In their courts of justice, the judge can convict anyone be it president or prime minister so long that person is proven guilty of some wrong doing.

IN sinkie land, other than some mp convicted for corruption, don't think the justice system here can do the same.

Here, if any of the judge try to be smart or bypass the ruling party on any matter, very soon i believe you can see the judge removed.

Because here the gahment control the courts.

So who is more powderful? I mean powerful..

Here, the government extends its power to every area. So that it has control on all matters..

Take for example the university...NUS is under MOE, which is under a Minister, who then reports to the Prime Minister. He now even has the power to select who to be the next President.

Powers, if left uncheck can lead to abuse of power which his siblings is now telling the whole world.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Emily Lau, ex-chair of the HK Democratic Party, had this to say when she was in Singapore recently: "We may not have one-man-one-vote, but I'm proud to say that we have an independent judiciary, which is what many purported democracies don't have. Every time a case goes to court, we've absolute faith there won't be anyone whispering into the ear of the judge and telling him what to do."

Ouch. It was a dig at Singapore, and the truth hurts.

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal

Emily Lau, ex-chair of the HK Democratic Party, had this to say when she was in Singapore recently: "We may not have one-man-one-vote, but I'm proud to say that we have an independent judiciary, which is what many purported democracies don't have. Every time a case goes to court, we've absolute faith there won't be anyone whispering into the ear of the judge and telling him what to do."

she spoke the truth, the whole truth... the nothing but the truth - lKY calls it the hard truth

jw5

Loyal

Maybe one of LHL's Impressionable Sinkie Chinese-Helicopters can explain this to him. :wink:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

news said he will be assistant prof next year

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

if he's just transhitting through changi from gate to gate without going through immigration he will be free to roam within the terminal, but he will kpkb about the pubic wi-fi. and then someone like me will point a finger at his dad.

Bullshit, they go thru all the passenger manifest of arriving planes see if there are any people of interest on the flights. SO many NS absconders have been caught that way transiting thru singapore. Smart ones book a flight that avoids singapore completely.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

How man y times must I say that he is PES E?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore as a policy has never arrested any NS absconder while on transit. This has been the policy from the very start. If red notice cases are not stopped and the final destination countries are notified as a matter of courtesy for red notices.

Bullshit, they go thru all the passenger manifest of arriving planes see if there are any people of interest on the flights. SO many NS absconders have been caught that way transiting thru singapore. Smart ones book a flight that avoids singapore completely.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore as a policy has never arrested any NS absconder while on transit. This has been the policy from the very start. If red notice cases are not stopped and the final destination countries are notified as a matter of courtesy for red notices.

He is PES E. BMT special platoon. In office for NSF years reading newspapers. Where go need to serve reservist?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

So he is not overall smart and physically abilities will nimit qualify for leadership of country.

Albino is out Ah Wu is out so who else can be the next pap king.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So he is not overall smart and physically abilities will nimit qualify for leadership of country.

1. You don't need to be Pes A to be PM. Roosevelt was a paraplegic and he turned out to be the greatest 20th century POTUS.

2. LSW is not interested in running for office.

3. It is best that the Lee Dynasty ended with Pinky. We're the only developed country entrenched in dynastic rule. Even Taiwan and S. Korea have left it far behind.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know Rossie name will come up. That was in wartime simi lanjiao orso can. In peacetime people are more selective grumbling at minor details.

1. You don't need to be Pes A to be PM. Roosevelt was a paraplegic and he turned out to be the greatest 20th century POTUS.

2. LSW is not interested in running for office.

3. It is best that the Lee Dynasty ended with Pinky. We're the only developed country entrenched in dynastic rule. Even Taiwan and S. Korea have left it far behind.