• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

She ask for $450,000 maintenance settlement per month (worth it?)

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.fashiongluttony.com/2012/04/its-jamie-chua-day.html

jc4.jpg

jamie5.jpg

jamie10.jpg

No make up how?
Not worth the maintenance at all!
Just get some FT to waste her!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stupid greedy woman......................she might not have long to live...............

if i were hubby..................i'll have her ''suicided''.................

brother u damn right, this air stewardess must pray damn hard and keep away from Indonesia. she will just mia and can't even find the body.
the court is must do their job to show that woman charter to a law to rob the husband, give her some money for maintenance will do. 450,000? siao!!!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
heard that in sinkapore boh parkay wan lor....dunnow which bro who is a lawyer can confirm this......

yah! woman charter overrule whatever contracts. actually bring your girl go overseas rom better, other countries court recognise those contracts.

this woman charter thing is to protect our parents era or even grand parents era women, house wife and illiterate.

now most of the women like this gold digger, how to make youngster sign the rom paper? even China women use this trick! con old man rom with them, bought flat, no sex, squeeze the old man dry.after a few yrs ask for divorce and claim half of the flat. money take liao go back China enjoy life. dont even want the PR or shitizenship here!!!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
brother u damn right, this air stewardess must pray damn hard and keep away from Indonesia. she will just mia and can't even find the body.
the court is must do their job to show that woman charter to a law to rob the husband, give her some money for maintenance will do. 450,000? siao!!!

aiyah.................killers in Indonesia so cheap.................can just get a dozen every month to come to S'pore and try their luck lor..............

she won't dare go Indonesia liao so must have her suicided in s'pore.............

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
$450,000 can feed 100 families. How does this stupid woman spend so much money in 1 month?

You must be a moron Sinkie.

Your Ho Chink can lose billions in a span of 1year or 2, so what is this tai tai spending of $450,000 per month?

By the way, do you know how many zeros are there in a billion? LOL

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how much the Indonesian pro killers ?

i reckon cheap ones a couple hundred bucks and they'll do the job............but to make it NOT look like outright murder............maybe need to spend 5-figures............but totally worth it lah.............

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
i reckon cheap ones a couple hundred bucks and they'll do the job............but to make it NOT look like outright murder............maybe need to spend 5-figures............but totally worth it lah.............

then they kena caught, they sabo your name..lol

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Do you know who is the role model of all SIA stewardesses? This one.
Tells you much about what kind of women those SQ kebaya ladies are.

Socialite = parasite and gold digger.

She is reasonably well maintained for a 36 year old. Sure got some old cock want to bang her for a few more years