• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

She ask for $450,000 maintenance settlement per month (worth it?)

microdjsim

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha. the ex-husband is so stupid. He should let her sign a "marriage contract" before marrying her! To protect yourself and to see if she is after your money.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
haha. the ex-husband is so stupid. He should let her sign a "marriage contract" before marrying her! To protect yourself and to see if she is after your money.

heard that in sinkapore boh parkay wan lor....dunnow which bro who is a lawyer can confirm this......

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tat y i filthy rich i dont see the need to get married. Unless to a chick from a richer n more influential family. But got $ everytime play 450k can last a long time. Better to remain single n play more. New gal each time nothing wrong wat. Y keep to the same ol model n get bite back in the end?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But i also wonder. How come the rich biz man never have pre nupt? N he soo rich n powderful. Surely he can arrange for her to be bump off..than no alimony n all that crap

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tat y i filthy rich i dont see the need to get married. Unless to a chick from a richer n more influential family. But got $ everytime play 450k can last a long time. Better to remain single n play more. New gal each time nothing wrong wat. Y keep to the same ol model n get bite back in the end?

precisely !..................if so rich can get tons of women...............plus tons of kids too.............why restrict to 1 woman that's gonna grab half your money in a divorce..............

i'm hoping the hubby will have this gold digger ''suicided''.........will be a warning to other gold-diggers.............

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fully agree! Whoever brings up the word marriage, I will send her out of the door and go get a new one the next day.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
$450,000 can feed 100 families. How does this stupid woman spend so much money in 1 month?

Hang flower for men :wink: recently my friend told me nowadays many woman hang flower for Thai boys in Thai club :wink: and they are big spender more generous then men when those woman hang flower :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
heard that in sinkapore boh parkay wan lor....dunnow which bro who is a lawyer can confirm this......

Forget about prenups. The SG Family Court will claim that you've coerced her to sign it, so she signed it 'under duress', rendering it null and void. :rolleyes:

Best solution is to not get married. Change girlfriends like you change handphones.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Although I'm against many of the provisions of the Women's Charter and see it as too lopsided in favour of the wife, its still feels good to see a foreigner being screwed once in a while by a local.
I hope many of these foreign trash who settled here get burned by the Women's Charter.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.fashiongluttony.com/2012/04/its-jamie-chua-day.html

jc4.jpg

jamie5.jpg

jamie10.jpg

only one phrase comes to mind ......

what the fuck kind of golden chee bye does she have ????

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although I'm against many of the provisions of the Women's Charter and see it as too lopsided in favour of the wife, its still feels good to see a foreigner being screwed once in a while by a local.
I hope many of these foreign trash who settled here get burned by the Women's Charter.

Agree. 为国争光 You go girl .......

AlphaLover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hee well she's your typical South China peasant (not to be mistaken for 'pheasant' which is a kind of bird) stock which also means 'Singaporean'.