• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sharing this songs out of the blue

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't think she was an syt. She was born bitter, ugly and unwanted. And grew up to be? You guessed it! A bitter, ugly and unwanted cunt.
KNN my uncle say during that era it was pretty easy to be a syt as there were less competition. So long one is not fat or have any ugly distinctive features, with some long hair can be parked as syt aka 菜 :p

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN my uncle say during that era it was pretty easy to be a syt as there were less competition. So long one is not fat or have any ugly distinctive features, with some long hair can be parked as syt aka 菜 :p
knn, you've described this cuntard to a "t" - and with a capital "c" summore...
must be type with long hair that is; from far so sweet, but come near like shit :oops:
Too young for me. My time was Connie Francis, Doris Day.
shit, same era as eddie fisher and russ hamilton, but karen young's no mummy's kisses and no daddy's smile can be a traumatic experience when growing up :rolleyes:
She is like a homing beacon for any and everything that is fucked up beyond hope.
revolting, replusive and beyond redemption :cool:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't think she was an syt. She was born bitter, ugly and unwanted. And grew up to be? You guessed it! A bitter, ugly and unwanted cunt.
Hahahahaha self entitled Malaysian cheebyes think that they can trample me but I have no right to be angry with them. Call you bitter ugly and unwanted with Malaysian pride! A piece of malicious black shit ugly from inside out dare to call people ugly!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
must be type with long hair that is; from far so sweet, but come near like shit :oops:

shit, same era as eddie fisher and russ hamilton, but karen young's no mummy's kisses and no daddy's smile can be a traumatic experience when growing up :rolleyes:

revolting, replusive and beyond redemption :cool:
Hahahahaha another shameless Malaysian cheebye bully got the cheek to call victim of their bullying as revolting repulsive and beyond redemption. Didn’t I say Malaysian cheebye always 颠倒是非黑白? Pui your like shit Malaysian cuntard family!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Karen Young's Nobody's Child gave quite a few of us depression. Made us insecure too! :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN just discovered some applicable rhyme
far so sweet, near like shit
back so sweet, front like shit
not sweetiepie but chao serng bye
KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha.. good morning.
You must be missing Aunty G. Lol :biggrin:
KNN good morning borrow this can KNN
tenor.gif