• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sharing session......what was the response when you ran into your ex-love?

Alfrescian
Loyal
Had a wild fling with a chiobu which ended abruptly. I was young and heartbroken for many years.

Then 10 years later we literally bumped into each other (she was with her daughter) in town. Both of us pretended we were strangers and kept walking.

ya that kind of feeling.
How to describe? sad or not

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya that kind of feeling.
How to describe? sad or not
I was already sad for a long time over her. but I was already resigned to the fact that i would never get closure.

That chance meeting just told me even more to let it go. So much time had already passed and she has a daughter from her new life.

Í guess that's life

Reactions: 555

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If she still chio I will ask her if she misses my hot rod, else forget la

I did not have too much time to scrutinise because i was paiseh and shell shocked.. but from my peripheral vision her figure was still ok

She was the wildest lover i had. If i see her husband and can get away with it i would pat him on the shoulder and go "your wife was the best".

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was already sad for a long time over her. but I was already resigned to the fact that i would never get closure.

That chance meeting just told me even more to let it go. So much time had already passed and she has a daughter from her new life.

Í guess that's life

Yes brother, you are right. It is that feeling. Just never will get closure
I just deleted her phone number

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bumped into ex, went for a meal... found out she was already married and with kids.. happy for her. But eventually got to do anal with her which we wanted to do but never did..then she broke off all contact..

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bumped into ex, went for a meal... found out she was already married and with kids.. happy for her. But eventually got to do anal with her which we wanted to do but never did..then she broke off all contact..
she must be regretting from getting anal'ed...."omg! my shit is cumming and i have to go. really."

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a shitty encounter.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just thought that she might also miss the good times we had together.
But looks like she probably regretted having anything to do with me in the past.
I feel she haven't got over you. That's why she can't bring herself to talk to you

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel she haven't got over you. That's why she can't bring herself to talk to you

Thank you. I wish you are correct. But I know I am no good too.
I deleted her number.

If what you said is true, she will message me back in future.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I ran into an ex I dont have any good feeling for anymore, I pretended I don't know her and didn't see her.

If she made contacts with me over the phone, I would ignore and at best, be polite to give a curt response and hopefully she gets the drift.

TS, that's probably what happened to you.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This kind of story is so lame.

Try create something like . A guy booked a cheap whore in a hotel and when the door opens, he saw his mother opening her legs and getting ready. This type of story is more catchy.
LOL! Your cancerous mother and father hum kar cham already?

LOL! Chee bye kid Tony Ng Jun Ming aka tonychat aka rectmobile using dating app to call chicken in bangkok.

Fuck your mother hum kar cham. Already so many people know about this. Fucking low class paedophile tuition teacher tony ng jun ming.

Lol ! This is what i call a pig! Pedophile tuition teacher.son of cancerous whore.

Btw, when you going to repay the money?

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you. I wish you are correct. But I know I am no good too.
I deleted her number.

If what you said is true, she will message me back in future.
This type of old feeling is normal. You can try to get another gf if having a partner is your thing.

But pls bear in mind, do not go book a whore if you are lonely..nowadays std is getting super and no drug can eliminate it.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This type of old feeling is normal. You can try to get another gf if having a partner is your thing.
But pls bear in mind, do not go book a whore if you are lonely..nowadays std is getting super and no drug can eliminate it.
LOL! Tonychat aka rectmobile sibeh shameless! This son of whore using dating app go call chicken at chidlom bangkok area. Wahahaha.

Tony Ng, go fuck your cancerous mother la! LOL!

Wah tony ng jun ming this type of pedophile also can be tuition teacher. Cannot cannot. Must warn parents first. Or better submit your full name to the authorities. Me is law abiding citizen.

tony ng jun ming chow hai mouth inherit from his whore mother. Cannot blame tony ng. LOL!