• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sharing session......what was the response when you ran into your ex-love?

Alfrescian
Loyal
I ran into my first love lately.

I was so happy to see her, hahaha it was really comforting to know that she put on weight like me. Confidentially, I went over to say hi. I thought that she might be as happy to see me again after so many years.

I texted her the next day to ask how she had been? She told me was having lunch and will reply me later, which she never.

I guess she just don't want me to disturb her, or perhaps it is just to shameful for her to be associated with me.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak just let it go la. What's the use? U don't have enough friends in your life? Or u just wanna hookup again for some old-time nostalgic banging?

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak just let it go la. What's the use? U don't have enough friends in your life? Or u just wanna hookup again for some old-time nostalgic banging?

Just thought that she might also miss the good times we had together.
But looks like she probably regretted having anything to do with me in the past.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I met ex-love after a decade, we found a hotel room and fuck although she was married.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just thought that she might also miss the good times we had together.
But looks like she probably regretted having anything to do with me in the past.

No shit. U guys broke up for a reason. And what's the point anyway? Unless u 2 are going to bang, it is actually a bad idea to keep in touch w exes.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Speaking of bumping into old GFs, this is the one time I will always remember. She was my favourite and I was living overseas then.

Met my old lover in the grocery store, the snow was falling Christmas Eve. I stole behind her in the frozen foods, and I touched her on the sleeve. She didn't recognize the face at first, but then her eyes flew open wide. She went to hug me and she spilled her purse, and we laughed until we cried. We drank a toast to innocence, we drank a toast to now. And tried to reach beyond the emptiness, but neither one knew how.

The beer was empty and our tongues were tired, and running out of things to say. She gave a kiss to me as I got out, and I watched her drive away. Just for a moment I was back at school, and felt that old familiar pain. And as I turned to make my way back home, the snow turned into rain. :biggrin::p

Reactions: 555

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Speaking of bumping into old GFs, this is the one time I will always remember. She was my favourite and I was living overseas then.

Met my old lover in the grocery store, the snow was falling Christmas Eve. I stole behind her in the frozen foods, and I touched her on the sleeve. She didn't recognize the face at first, but then her eyes flew open wide. She went to hug me and she spilled her purse, and we laughed until we cried. We drank a toast to innocence, we drank a toast to now. And tried to reach beyond the emptiness, but neither one knew how.

The beer was empty and our tongues were tired, and running out of things to say. She gave a kiss to me as I got out, and I watched her drive away. Just for a moment I was back at school, and felt that old familiar pain. And as I turned to make my way back home, the snow turned into rain. :biggrin::p

You think people are daff? Don't steal the lines from Dab Fogelberg song " Another Auld Lang Sye" from his album " The Innocent Age".

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You think people are daff? Don't steal the lines from Dab Fogelberg song " Another Auld Lang Sye" from his album " The Innocent Age".
Bingo! Was floating test balloons to see who knows the song. Dan Fogelberg was a great song writer and singer. RIP.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I ran into my ex love in the train a long long time back, I sense a presence & recognise a silhouette; these are the things in life, as in senses you can't explain, the instinctive reaction; that makes you turn & look. She happened to stand not far from me, with a buffer of people, age a bit, still with the same look, now with a son...but that old familiar feeling just come over you...I could go over & say "hi"..for it was crowded..

Like I had mentioned...the instinctive feeling of sensing something or someone familiar, especially someone, whom one had been close with for sometime...in the past..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bingo! Was floating test balloons to see who knows the song. Dan Fogelberg was a great song writer and singer. RIP.

Happened to be a great fan of his that go back to his first album...& songs like, " Part Of The Plan", " Leader of the band", " Run for the roses", "Sutter's Mill", "Heart Hotel". " Make Love Stay", "Longer"...& others..especially the touching, chill to the bone " Another Auld Lang Sye"...especially the last closing bar to the song...RIP Dan.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Happened to be a great fan of his that go back to his first album...& songs like, " Part Of The Plan", " Leader of the band", " Run for the roses", "Sutter's Mill", "Heart Hotel". " Make Love Stay", "Longer"...& others..especially the touching, chill to the bone " Another Auld Lang Sye"...especially the last closing bar to the song...RIP Dan.
Same here. I first got to know his songs in 1981 when The Innocent Age was released. I was blown away. What a fantastic voice, and such meaningful lyrics and beautiful melody. I like "Leader of the Band" (written for his father) and "Same Old Lang Syne" (for a lost old love) the most from that album. Actually, almost all his songs are gems. Was sad to learn he passed away in 2007.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal

I was so happy to see her, hahaha it was really comforting to know that she put on weight like me. Confidentially, I went over to say hi. I thought that she might be as happy to see me again after so many years.

I texted her the next day to ask how she had been? She told me was having lunch and will reply me later, which she never.

I guess she just don't want me to disturb her, or perhaps it is just to shameful for her to be associated with me.

You belonged to her past memory and she didn't see any need of reminiscence. Move on, what do you expect with this reconnection?

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal

This kind of story is so lame.

Try create something like . A guy booked a cheap whore in a hotel and when the door opens, he saw his mother opening her legs and getting ready. This type of story is more catchy.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

my uncle say KNN usually if they are already happily married or you have turned uglier than last time they will move on with no looking back KNN.

Alfrescian
Loyal
You belonged to her past memory and she didn't see any need of reminiscence. Move on, what do you expect with this reconnection?

hqdefault.jpg

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN usually if they are already happily married or you have turned uglier than last time they will move on with no looking back KNN.

Yes, much uglier hahaha she must be feeling,"heng ah, never marry you (me)"

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Had a wild fling with a chiobu which ended abruptly. I was young and heartbroken for many years.

Then 10 years later we literally bumped into each other (she was with her daughter) in town. Both of us pretended we were strangers and kept walking.