• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Share Your Advice On The Correct Mask For Haze

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fri jun 3-- Masks sold out stock at Unity. Warsons, Guardian....

Last night I watched our PM Lee tell Sporeans that there would be masks available. Today I went looking for some N95 masks but found out that ALL masls are sold out:eek:
So much for OUR useless PM Lee & his millionaire team. Come on shouldn't the PM check his facts & verify that there are stocks BEFORE telling everyone that there are stock :confused:

It is obvious to me that the authorities are unprepared for any type of real emergency:mad: Whether it's the haze or SARs II, a mask would be required by everyone. The fact that there aren't enough tells you that the authorities are sleeping again:rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Fri jun 3-- Masks sold out stock at Unity. Warsons, Guardian....

Last night I watched our PM Lee tell Sporeans that there would be masks available. Today I went looking for some N95 masks but found out that ALL masls are sold out:eek:
So much for OUR useless PM Lee & his millionaire team. Come on shouldn't the PM check his facts & verify that there are stocks BEFORE telling everyone that there are stock :confused:

It is obvious to me that the authorities are unprepared for any type of real emergency:mad: Whether it's the haze or SARs II, a mask would be required by everyone. The fact that there aren't enough tells you that the authorities are sleeping again:rolleyes:

You can Stanley Ipkiss http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEQomU6iFtw you people are unprepared for life, after what happened during the SARS episode, the "ponding" episode, I have a box of Industrial Strength MASKS of 20 stock up, in case I need to use...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: FT Angmoh snatches mask from sinkie girl

Stupid girl...the best defense she have is just shout "FEI LAI, FEI LAI...he touch me, he touch me"..ang mh will need the mask..

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

buy online. amazon, ebay , qoo10 ..... even with delivery charges still way cheaper then local choppermind price :biggrin:

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

anyone use hopshopgo? they just sent an email offer re masks and express delivery

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Motherf*****. May lightning strike them.

They can price is at $1000. See got takers or not.

Hacksaw Jim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonychat Girlfriend

7C2F5A5F-95BD-435F-BCE5-EAC74A48F0EC-6291-000004FADE485CB9_zps20acca27.jpg

looks like some leftover seaweed from a sushi deli

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Man "caught" on camera by Reuters reporter for overcharging of N95 safety face ma

I bought a pack of 5 from the pharmacy for $12.50 so he is making a profit of $7.50 for every mask.

Enterprising or may the thunder god punish him?

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Man "caught" on camera by Reuters reporter for overcharging of N95 safety face ma

Shouldn't TS be PWNED? :confused:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

seller need to declare income for year 2014 ?

Last edited:

MotorXiao

Alfrescian
Loyal

He wore a pink polo-T:biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fucktard needs to be hamtum for profiteering

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal

I bought a pack of 5 from the pharmacy for $12.50 so he is making a profit of $7.50 for every mask.

Enterprising or may the thunder god punish him?

enterprising. he is providing a public service and needs to be reasonably compensated for standing outdoors in the haze. its a hazardous job.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the type of asshole who should be shot for hoarding these masks. People who may really need them could have suffered from ailments cos they are sold out in stores due to this fucker.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

enterprising. he is providing a public service and needs to be reasonably compensated for standing outdoors in the haze. its a hazardous job.

It is about supply and demand. 7-11 prices for Panadol etc are higher but at 2am you got a headache, would you pay?

When you cannot get good talent, you have to pay more, so that they will give up their job with the chance of becoming a minister. May not be the best, but hey, no one else wants the job leh.

Monkey see, monkey do. So, monkey chiefs should not go around saying that no one should profit from current circumstances. It is not very smart to make self-inflicted statements to reflect one's stupidity.

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the type of asshole who should be shot for hoarding these masks. People who may really need them could have suffered from ailments cos they are sold out in stores due to this fucker.

this is singapore. if there is no law prohibiting it, it can be done.

are you suggesting we should inject a does of morality and compassion into our laws??? what a crazy notion. we're running a business here, not a country for freeloaders.