• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Share Your Advice On The Correct Mask For Haze

xebay11

Re: Man "caught" on camera by Reuters reporter for overcharging of N95 safety face ma

I bought a pack of 5 from the pharmacy for $12.50 so he is making a profit of $7.50 for every mask.

Enterprising or may the thunder god punish him?

I get them at $0.50 per piece from hardware shop.

ionzu

Re: Man "caught" on camera by Reuters reporter for overcharging of N95 safety face ma

It is about supply and demand. 7-11 prices for Panadol etc are higher but at 2am you got a headache, would you pay?

When you cannot get good talent, you have to pay more, so that they will give up their job with the chance of becoming a minister. May not be the best, but hey, no one else wants the job leh.

Monkey see, monkey do. So, monkey chiefs should not go around saying that no one should profit from current circumstances. It is not very smart to make self-inflicted statements to reflect one's stupidity.

i need a pandol now, you gave me a headache trying to figure out your point.
2 panadols and a headache later, i'm still as clueless when i started.

you should change your nic to confusion.

all i know is, if some champion worked outdoors in PSI-300, he deserves hazard pay.

bushtucker

This is the type of asshole who should be shot for hoarding these masks. People who may really need them could have suffered from ailments cos they are sold out in stores due to this fucker.

bet you he is a mac's hello kitty hoarder as well.

this is singapore. if there is is no law prohibiting it, it can be done.

are you suggesting we should inject a does of morality and compassion into our laws??? what a crazy notion. we're running a business here, not a country for freeloaders.

Of cos not. I am suggesting that fuckers like him be allowed to buy up all the masks. Then your family cannot get any and they all die because we should run a business in Singapore according to you.

Who to blamed for having such typical opportunistic sinkie?

Sinkies r brought up tat way.

this is the type of mother fucker that makes sinkees so weak and useless .

No ability or skills to make good money from jobs so need to resort to this type of cheap tricks. Maybe should pimp out his wife as well.

yeah. more read more tulan. this type of money also want to make. how to sleep at night. ccb!

I don't think the law can get him for over charging.

But surely he can be arrested for selling things without a license.

Summed up nicely.
Follow pap way....heart replaced with cash register (credit goes to bro who coined this line).

Summed up nicely.
Follow pap way....heart replaced with cash register (credit goes to bro who coined this line).

I bought a pack of 5 from the pharmacy for $12.50 so he is making a profit of $7.50 for every mask.

Enterprising or may the thunder god punish him?

He is conveniently located. It is location, location, location.

This is the type of asshole who should be shot for hoarding these masks. People who may really need them could have suffered from ailments cos they are sold out in stores due to this fucker.

He is just responding to the market. Don't blame him. The PAP could buy the masks to give it out to sinkees. But it didn't because it wants the market to decide. So, this poor chap is just doing the PAP's bidding.

akunei

Summed up nicely.

U never fail to attack pap at every opportunity regardless of whether its logical a not.

Don't u feel tired?

Reuters jia ba bo sai pang...who cares how much he sell..if too exp then don't buy lor, if you think the $ is well spent then buy lor. walau .
Those food stall selling exp food is worst becos they never indicate price whereas this man indicated,

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Yp1NyORcTac" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

video to forget the haze.:biggrin:

This is funny ...must sing this on Aug 9.

It will be a memorable Aug 9, if PSI reading is 500 and the parade continues. I would love to see all the ministers, the PM, the president show up with no mask. Of course, LKY will take MC on that day.