• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Share Your Advice On The Correct Mask For Haze

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just bought these masks here for my family

12 boxes of 20 pcs each

This work out to be only 78 cents each.

Its so funny, Indonesia has to import these mask and yet its cheaper than in Singapore (before crisis prices) looks like Singapore prices are highly marked up.

Send a carton over leh brother, should cover my airfare and hotel when the haze is done here. :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Uncle, Bangkok also got haze meh? You display so many boxes, later got people say you flaunting your wealth lah :biggrin:

Knn its only $185 flaunt what? Just posting to show how merciless traders are in Singapore especially during this emergency period and sinkies being sinkies have to lan-lan quietly swallow hook, line, sinker. I bought these to be send to my family in Singapore la. They are bought in Jakarta just this afternoon.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just bought these masks here for my family

12 boxes of 20 pcs each

This work out to be only 78 cents each.

Its so funny, Indonesia has to import these mask and yet its cheaper than in Singapore (before crisis prices) looks like Singapore prices are highly marked up.

ebay got ppl asking for $90 per 20pcs box.

uncle, u shd export one 20foot back here. i believe frieght from jarkata to sin for 20 foot ard USD 500 only. your cost only ard S$20 per box. sell for $30 also not bad.:biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I forgot to ask him, Pattaya also got haze? :biggrin:

Or is he in Pattaya roaming on Starhub's network? :p

555 actually i in golden mile now.

Screenshot_2013-06-20-16-40-27_zpsfbace1c1.png

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one waiting for charge, CE equipment have to dekit.

i not sure about dekiting. my time also no issue, only time touch it was at pasir leba chemical defense training.

my towkay's son also have one lying in the office warehouse, he ord just last month, i tot he joking when he said it part of the personal item when i saw it.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Send a carton over leh brother, should cover my airfare and hotel when the haze is done here. :biggrin:
Bro I already reserve a box for you in this consignment. Go pick it up from Tanglin Halt tomorrow after 5pm ok? Take care bro.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
ebay got ppl asking for $90 per 20pcs box. uncle, u shd export one 20foot back here. i believe frieght from jarkata to sin for 20 foot ard USD 500 only. your cost only ard S$20 per box. sell for $30 also not bad.:biggrin:
Actually at this time of the emergency I am not thinking like this, I am thinking how we the people can get hold of these at low cost and maybe give free to old folks home or orphanage or those who really need it. I really don't see our government doing anything except talking.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Knn its only $185 flaunt what? Just posting to show how merciless traders are in Singapore especially during this emergency period and sinkies being sinkies have to lan-lan quietly swallow hook, line, sinker. I bought these to be send to my family in Singapore la. They are bought in Jakarta just this afternoon.

Brother, relax. I'm just worried that you tio arrow again leh :biggrin:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i not sure about dekiting. my time also no issue, only time touch it was at pasir leba chemical defense training.

my towkay's son also have one lying in the office warehouse, he ord just last month, i tot he joking when he said it part of the personal item when i saw it.

I think our time still CE, yes mostly handled at pasir labah and also during instructor tour.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ok, I know you always don't like me one. Nvm lor....
Waaaalao eh bro you already have stock liaoz so I not ask you la. This bro I know no stock so I prepared for him too la. Now I thinking of how to get these to those who really need it.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
joetys jai dee mak mak. hope this can stir some shit and hoot the greedy suppliers and stockist in sg. knn, these healthcare and drugs suppliers have been screwing sinkees for a long time. and mother fuckers pappies dare to say drugs and medicine in sg are subsidised. subsidised jit ki lan.

fuck pap.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Donch like that lah, I sell you half. How? Swee?

Waaaalao eh bro you already have stock liaoz so I not ask you la. This bro I know no stock so I prepared for him too la. Now I thinking of how to get these to those who really need it.

Hehe. Ok lah, I need to sleep now. Just finished drinking pi pa gao. Warm warm, go sleep. Hope the fever and cough don't get worse. Take care guys.