• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shaolin Kung Fu..!!! Ah Tiong attacks 3 SPF Poodles..

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal

PRC charged for injuring policemen

Lianhe Wanbao

pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">Liao Zhong Mi, 32, allegedly injured three policemen</cite>
A Chinese national waiter has been charged for injuring three policemen.

Liao Zhong Mi, 32, is suspected to have been drunk when he had kicked the officers on their shoulders, face and crotch.

The medium built man appeared in court today in a purple polo tee and accompanied by two friends and a woman.

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 9 February 2012.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro,
aren't police officers armed with tasers these days?

Who the hell needs taser when you can just punch and kick the hell out of them? Or just baton crack their bones if they persist in resisting arrest, or just shoot them if they carry any weapon scheduled as dangerous. Taser is a joke and scam. The taser manufacturer conned the police to buy it when it's unnecessary.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chinese national charged for kicking policeman in groin

09 February 2012

SINGAPORE: A Chinese national has been charged in court for allegedly attacking three police officers.

Liao Zhong Mi, 32, is accused of voluntarily causing hurt to two sergeants and a corporal , on 7 February. :eek:

The incident happened at Albert Street just after 3am.

Liao was said to have used his right foot to kick the left shoulder of one of the sergeants.

He used his right foot to kick another sergeant's groin.
. :eek: :o :eek:

Court documents state that Liao apparently used his right foot to kick a 22-year-old corporal in his face. :eek:

For each charge, Liao faces a maximum of five years' jail, or a fine or caning, or any two of the three.

- CNA/ck

LOOOL!!!! watch ip man and use mata for wing chun practice :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro,
could understand that under stress, the fight/flight mechanism kicks in. but we're looking at three mata kia vs one ah tiong. when the first chap was struck, batons or tasers don't come out of the holsters?

Have you seen the policemen we have today? Nerdy looking, church choir type, never got into fights in school or outside etc. Not streetwise. They were probably too stunned and didn't react appropriately. If you get streetwise chaps, the ah tiong won't have the chance to attack first. I bet the ah tiong made an assessment (drunk or otherwise) and felt he could get away. Not say I howlian but I was never beaten up in my career. And I don't need to wear uniform to have that deterrent impact.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The poodles are under strict order not to hurt FTrash to make them feel welcome in Peesai?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me don't dare to postulate what could had happen when our army boys faced their enemies...

Attending to a case at 3am and with info coming in from Ops Rm, the 3 officers should have been better prepared. Quite embarrassing for a world class police force to have its 3 officers assaulted by just 1 kuniang.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
It's very sad and shameful this is the second case of one accused assaulting three officers within just a few months. In my time, I've never heard of such cases, only police assault accused. Even one accused successfully assaulting one officer, one-to-one, would have been a shame. There were deathmatches before, sometimes police won and sometimes police lost and died, but those were deathmatches where accuseds were ready kill or die, that's a different league, the premier league.

But police getting assaulted by accuseds were unheard of. Only police assaulted accuseds until they cried tolong and complied with every order and answered every question or go to hospital with not only arms on drips but wrists handcuffed to hospital beds too.

I don't know how TraCom recruits and trains police officers nowadays. In the old PA days, we had three instructors per squad, the DI, the OC and the Law Instructor. The DI taught us how to beat up people, the Law Instructor taught us the laws and the OC taught us PPPO and PGO and co-ordinated everything together, so that after beating up people, we could write the reports appropriately. :biggrin:

I am against undue police brutality but this is ridiculous, bring back the (real) cops of your era anytime.
Back when men were men and cops were real men. Brings some fear of the law to these folks.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Who the hell needs taser when you can just punch and kick the hell out of them? Or just baton crack their bones if they persist in resisting arrest, or just shoot them if they carry any weapon scheduled as dangerous. Taser is a joke and scam. The taser manufacturer conned the police to buy it when it's unnecessary.

Agree especially with the taser part. Also just to share something from my learned instructor of old,

Some will just say if you must shoot, shoot their arms or the weapon out of their hands. Yes it can be done under the right set of circumstances, right skill set, etc but these are mainly for the movies.
These are people who have never been in a life and death situation before. Ignorance and wishful thinking may work for some but for others, its Darwin's way. Just like recently some guys wanted to go
to range to shoot guns but asked me if they have .44 magnum or .50AE Desert Eagle. These are apparently "experts" who say they are good with guns but never been to a pistol range before.

Despite shooting regularly, i am not an EXPERT. I am just glad i am not going to the range with them, don't want to see guys with cuts on their foreheads or blood running down their faces especially when they are expecting to do this one hand.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me offer another possible scenario. This guy being drunk probably attacked the officers. They probably walloped him good and proper and also charged him for assault for his temerity. A message has to be sent.

No police force anywhere in the world is going to allow someone who assaults them to get away without a clear message being sent.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have you seen the policemen we have today? Nerdy looking, church choir type, never got into fights in school or outside etc. Not streetwise. They were probably too stunned and didn't react appropriately. If you get streetwise chaps, the ah tiong won't have the chance to attack first. I bet the ah tiong made an assessment (drunk or otherwise) and felt he could get away. Not say I howlian but I was never beaten up in my career. And I don't need to wear uniform to have that deterrent impact.

GD, i also nerdy looking with specs. but when i 10-5, i will wack those mother fucker till they fall on their back if they kuai lan with me!!! they will hav no time to hit back. no need ip man or chuck norris style like some of u like it. just pure SPF street fighting style we accumulate through yrs of duty on the street.

S

Summer

Why the hell didn't they use the taser gun on this Jackie Chan Wannabe? Or at least use their batons to whack the shit out of the Ah Tiong.. I'm sure its within their rights to use legal force on this violent Ah Tiong.. Hope the ex cops in SBF like Ah Ram and other Bros can give their views on this case.. Are our Boys in Blue getting too soft now..??? 1 man Ah Tiong beating 3 Cops.. Amazing..!!! :confused: :o :rolleyes:

this coming jailbird will be duly

taken care of when he is inside...

can assure u he will never again lift up

his legs upon out of prison ... :smile:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
have we all gone soft? :(:(:(

In the good old days, gangsters trained their kids to fight from kindergarten onwards. That's because of the old logic, if the kid must spend hours away from home, he must be able to fight to survive to come home alive. Police officers are recruited after O/A levels/Poly. My time, most of us looking at each other know on the roll call of first day that we're all from somekind gangster backgrounds. Nowadays, they recruit bookworms. It's too late to start to train to fight after 18.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Training and applying it in actual situations are two separate matters. Even marksmen missed target before.
Training = Wayang
Actual Situation = Spider
:biggrin:

The team that night different from the team that tasered a Russian who charged at them in Geylang.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/s’pore-cops-use-taser-gun-on-man-after-attempted-attack.html
he juz need to inform the authority that he is a FT who suffer from depression.
off he go.:eek: