• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shanmugam's lawyer send letter to Alex Au, attempt to trace Scroobal unsuccessful

BlueWave

Alfrescian
Loyal
ask shanmugam to seek help from his fellow indian pap mp.

"Anonymity in cyberspace is an illusion. You will remember in 2007, we prosecuted three persons under the Sedition Act because of the blogs they put up which denigrated the religion of one of our communities in Singapore. " - Vivian Balakrishnan.

if anonymity is an illusion then why is shanmugam not going after scroobal? skeletons in closet too? :biggrin:

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not nec true lah. After living in Singapore long enough, here are some truisms:

1. Writing lawyer's letter doesnt mean that allegations are false.

2. Best is when allegations are true, it's best time to use lawyer. Powderful lawyer.

3. This technique invented by a guy called Durai.

4. I think he must be a good poker player.

5. But lesson to be learnt is never to call the bluff when it's the govt. You'll lose everything.

Mr Shanmugam dares to sue because the allegations about him are false.
Mr Yaw dares not sue because the allegations about him are probably true.

PAP will not keep silent on allegations.
WP will keep silent on allegations.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal

THIS IS a POLITICAL THREAD !!! IS THE TS FUCKING STUPID or BLIND?????

can you POST IN THE RIGHT SECTION ?? WHERE ARE THE FUCKING LAZY AND IMCOMPETANT MODs AND AH SAM BOSS

can't even spell incompetent and trying to be policeman here. fuck u and the veggie seller that sells u.

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
just realized you're using a Clitoria ternatea as avatar... is there one on Dillenia suffruticosa?

Bro you are very observant and familiar with our local fauna.:smile:

Yes, the Simpoh Ayer(local name) is another that matches the Telang(local name) flower.
Dilleniasuffruticosa.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Yes, the Simpoh Ayer(local name) is another that matches the Telang(local name) flower.

heheh...

did you serve the SAF? am sure you're familiar with Simpoh Ayer? only linked the leaves of Simpoh Ayer to the flower you're using :p:p:p

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://yawningbread.wordpress.com/2012/02/14/comment-about-k-shanmugam-withdrawn/

Comment about K Shanmugam withdrawn

Late afternoon Tuesday, 14 Feb 2012, I received a letter from law firm Allen & Gledhill, acting for K Shanmugam. It said that the allegations regarding their client mentioned within a comment I posted following the post The media and Yaw Shin Leong, are false and scurrilous. I take Shanmugam’s word on this matter. I have withdrawn that comment as requested.

Allen & Gledhill have also requested that I publish their letter in full, which I am happy to do:

DEFAMATORY STATEMENTS PUBLISHED ON YAWNINGBREAD.WORDPRESS.COM
1. We act for Mr K Shanmugam.
2. We refer to the following comments that you have made on your website, yawningbread.wordpress.com, under the Responses section of the blog posting entitled “The Media and Yaw Shin Leong” published on 8 February 2012:
“I take the points raised in the above two comments. Indeed, I think the role of the mainstream press in this issue needs to be contrasted with the relative silence when it came to allegations swirling around K Shanmugam and Foo Mee Har at various points in the recent past. That there were rumours is widely known, though as in the Yaw Shin Leong case, no one can point to any proof. But that’s not my point here. My point is that the mainstream media’s interest in the Yaw affair does not look like neutral journalism. “
(Response No 24 dated 9 February 2012 at 23:34hrs) (the “Blog Comments’)
3. The allegations against our client that you have referred to in the Blog Comments have been put up primarily by a person who calls himself “scroobal’ on the internet. The allegations are false and scurrilous.
4. Our client has instructed us to try and trace “scroobal’ in order to sue him. But the internet being what it is. “scroobal’ has been untraceable so far.
5. Likewise, others who have repeated the allegations made by “scroobal’ have so far been untraceable.
6. Our client’s instructions are to commence proceedings against anyone who makes such allegations against our client.
7. We request that you take down the Blog Comments, and publish this letter in full on your website.
8. All our client’s rights are reserved.
ALLEN & GLEDHILL LLP

http://yawningbread.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/pic_201202_07.pdf

Can re-visit this thread for epic recall what happen ? Is it some one tiko pek tio sexposed, buay song???