• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shanmugam happily reply "Hey we rejected 2% of PRs re-entry permit applications"

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
i dont see theres any thing wrong with little kids coming to study...multicultural....but taking away jobs thats a problem....

U see, another retarded thinker, multicultural my lancheow. we are one of the most multicultural country in the world already, much more so than Korea. If Koreans come here, they are actually the ones that will experience multiculturalism, not the other way round.

More FT little kids means more competition for the schools of our choice. Means more bursaries, scholarships,etc given to these fuckers. Means their parents or mothers will be here also and renting or buying flats and condos and driving up the market price. Means their mothers are going to sell backside and work in massage to earn money for their education. Last time, got many indon kids study here, but u can hardly tell them apart from sinkie kids. These koreans can go back where they come from. singapore first and foremost for sinkies.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont see theres any thing wrong with little kids coming to study...multicultural....but taking away jobs thats a problem....

have you ever try enrolling your kids to Pri 1? if you had not go ask around HOW freaking hard it is now.

even though you live just a few blocks away from it AND YOU GOT REJECTED?

how you feel now if you saw korean parents fetching their kids from school. now you tell me you serve NS for what

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
have you ever try enrolling your kids to Pri 1? if you had not go ask around HOW freaking hard it is now.

even though you live just a few blocks away from it AND YOU GOT REJECTED?

how you feel now if you saw korean parents fetching their kids from school. now you tell me you serve NS for what

theres nothing wrong with foreign innocent kids coming to sch to study..its the govt wrong from not allowing fellow citizens' kids to study as well.....

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
theres nothing wrong with foreign innocent kids coming to sch to study..its the govt wrong from not allowing fellow citizens' kids to study as well.....

GOOD. now you know SOMETHING IS WRONG. facts remains, its not even job now, even places to study are being snatch away by foreigner

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U see, another retarded thinker, multicultural my lancheow. we are one of the most multicultural country in the world already, much more so than Korea. If Koreans come here, they are actually the ones that will experience multiculturalism, not the other way round.

I propose Korean gals work in Geylang to complement PRC meimeis who need some competition. Korean gals can also work in KTVs. That should liven up our night scene instead of having only PRCs, Thais, Viets, Filipinas, Russians etc. I support kimchi gals service Sinkie men!

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I propose Korean gals work in Geylang to complement PRC meimeis who need some competition. Korean gals can also work in KTVs. That should liven up our night scene instead of having only PRCs, Thais, Viets, Filipinas, Russians etc. I support kimchi gals service Sinkie men!

Dragon,

You want to start our own forum? You can be chief mod!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

knn Golden, got russian girls meh? WHERE? I have been looking to fuck some blonde pussy, but could not find any. My usual haunt is OT, but hard to find there. Got lobang, share mah.
P.S. Do korean girls have spicy hais?:biggrin:

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal

North Korean girls are prettier than South Korean ones.

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
the 2% of PR renewals being rejected probably because the PRs committed some crimes and hence reject their renewal. anyway 2% is nothing. deduct 2% bring in don't know how many more % yearly :mad:

Jade Rabbit

Alfrescian
Loyal

Question is whether the public is prepared to pay premium or not. :biggrin: But given that the premium for Russians, I would say chances are good. :p Only problem is PRC passing off as Koreans.

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
That should not surprise anyone. Refusal of re-entry permit is something like revocation of PR. Naturally very few PR will be revoked once they are given.

The interesting fig should be how many new PR are approved, or how many new applications are rejected.

How come lee ming shun (fann's hubby) SPR not revoked due to his traffic offence?
confused.gif

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn Golden, got russian girls meh? WHERE? I have been looking to fuck some blonde pussy, but could not find any. My usual haunt is OT, but hard to find there. Got lobang, share mah.
P.S. Do korean girls have spicy hais?:biggrin:

Russian gals used to operate out of a hotel along Balmoral Rd. Not sure if still in operation. Like underground dens, these operators must be adequately mobile to minimise chance of arrest.

My OKT used to supply me kimchi gals in the late 90s. I share the same OKT as a late Cabinet minister!