• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SHAMELESS: PAP handing out tiny chicken wings aka CDC vouchers to Sinkies makes front page news on the Shit Times

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
1652507724817.png

https://shrtcô.de/RRM16r

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
61% are song with it,cos they are dumb,the white clowns always use this dumb tricks for dumb 61%,they feel song with screw in the ass ,lol,

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP's party newspaper, 党媒.

Always have been, but it got noticeably worse after the SPH newspaper unit got nationalized.

Hope you're not one of the daft ones who paid money to read that drivel.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am only an insignificant nobody, but with all humility, I humbly apologize to fellow citizens for giving such a small amount of cash vouchers to ALL fellow citizens. Alone, there is no way I can even give $1 to everyone, but when combined, thru our elected legislators in fair & free elections, TOGETHER, we had pooled our resources & offered such handouts, amongst many others, such as utility bills, med care/transportation discounts, etc , to help out all, & those in need in these hard & critical times to survive - RUS war, rise in petrol, inflation, post COVid, etc. There are still other social expenditure needs, but it is decided to give what we can now to all.

It is not much, & would be laughable by the rich & those whom are currently employed, but it will be helpful for those whom are in need, as every cent counts. Do not, do not forget that there are others whom are less well off than you. It is only what we, as a society, can spare, in the face of many other needs in social expenditure...

A packet of maggi mee costs 30cts. Per day, 2 packets/day will ease hunger pangs=60cts. 30 days will cost $18, leaving $82 of vouchers untouched. It is not recommended one should eat mere noodles everyday, but when one is desperate, it is better than to go hungry or beg. WE, as a society, leaves NO ONE behind. You each are my brothers & sisters. This is Singapore.

It is a land of opportunity. Despite the numerous crisis, Spore being a port city for transit of Humankind & cargoes, jobs even in supply chains abound. That $100 voucher is NOT meant to last forever, nor will it. It is to give our brothers & sisters strength to seek for jobs, to not give up, lower expectations as it is a crisis period, & TOGETHER, as a nation, to overcome challenges ahead...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am only an insignificant nobody, but with all humility, I humbly apologize to fellow citizens for giving such a small amount of cash vouchers to ALL fellow citizens. Alone, there is no way I can even give $1 to everyone, but when combined, thru our elected legislators in fair & free elections, TOGETHER, we had pooled our resources & offered such handouts, amongst many others, such as utility bills, med care/transportation discounts, etc , to help out all, & those in need in these hard & critical times to survive - RUS war, rise in petrol, inflation, post COVid, etc. There are still other social expenditure needs, but it is decided to give what we can now to all.

It is not much, & would be laughable by the rich & those whom are currently employed, but it will be helpful for those whom are in need, as every cent counts. Do not, do not forget that there are others whom are less well off than you. It is only what we, as a society, can spare, in the face of many other needs in social expenditure...

A packet of maggi mee costs 30cts. Per day, 2 packets/day will ease hunger pangs=60cts. 30 days will cost $18, leaving $82 of vouchers untouched. It is not recommended one should eat mere noodles everyday, but when one is desperate, it is better than to go hungry or beg. WE, as a society, leaves NO ONE behind. You each are my brothers & sisters. This is Singapore.

It is a land of opportunity. Despite the numerous crisis, Spore being a port city for transit of Humankind & cargoes, jobs even in supply chains abound. That $100 voucher is NOT meant to last forever, nor will it. It is to give our brothers & sisters strength to seek for jobs, to not give up, lower expectations as it is a crisis period, & TOGETHER, as a nation, to overcome challenges ahead...

You're either a troll or some fuckwit from a govt department sent you on a mission here. Either way, you're not very good at your job. :rolleyes:

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
In times of crisis such as now, so long as one is alive & still breathing, one DO have the capability to write the future, to put food on the table & more, for oneself & loved ones, legitimately & honestly, harming & hurting none or be hurt & harmed by anyone, bowing to none, a national legacy proven & left behind by our visionary & courageous founding & forefathers. So NEVER ever give up. They didn't but carved an impossible to be believed future for our today, & future generations to come...

All the best. They had done so, despite numerous obstacles in their days, so too can we overcome each challenge with such strengths & critical thinking, no matter the circumstances, TOGETHER, leaving none behind, & realize Spore 2.0 for ourselves & future generations to come...

Last edited: