• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shameless, Lazy, Stupid Pinoys have change their sex partner from China Communist Terrorist to America

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

After Duterte dissonance, Marcos set to pivot back to Washington​

PUBLISHED

11 HOURS AGO

FacebookTwitter

WASHINGTON - Newly elected Philippine President Ferdinand Marcos Jr will soon visit Singapore and Indonesia - and probably the United States before the end of the year - providing clues as to how he will navigate the increasingly dangerous space of the US-China rivalry in which his country, a US ally, is a potential front-line state.
The signs are a departure from the truculent style of former president Rodrigo Duterte, who was notorious for sniping at the US and seemingly veering closer to China.
But President Marcos is more like his own father - the US-backed Ferdinand Marcos who was thrown out in the Philippines' storied 1986 People Power revolution - than Mr Duterte, Mr Richard Heydarian, political commentator, columnist and incoming senior lecturer at the University of the Philippines told Asian Insider.
"I think he's pursuing what we call multi-vector foreign policy, whereby he wants to keep relations with major powers… on an even keel, extracting the maximum concessions and benefits from each of these relationships, without depending on each of them or alienating each of them unnecessarily," said Mr Heydarian.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
?

do they matter?

but yeah surprisingly enough, from what I recall, even pinoys annual budget was some $96 billion (that's yankee dollars).

while stinkypura pissant budget was what some yankee $70 billion? pathetic. :biggrin:

as a one party state with 160th ranked media, autocratic regime, dictatorship under eunuch lee dynasty, to what extent do those stinkies cook the books? lots of skeleton in their closets for sure

Obs Tacle

Alfrescian
Loyal

"Shameless, Lazy, Stupid Pinoys"​

Mr Richard Heydarian, political commentator, columnist and incoming senior lecturer at the University of the Philippines told Asian Insider.
"I think he's pursuing what we call multi-vector foreign policy, whereby he wants to keep relations with major powers… on an even keel, extracting the maximum concessions and benefits from each of these relationships, without depending on each of them or alienating each of them unnecessarily," said Mr Heydarian.

Your title is a definite reflection of you Gingerlyn.

You generally call Pinoys in that manner yet you quoted an opinion of respectable Professor Heydarian who is full blooded Filipino.

Shame on you!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody should make deals with a communist, it will betray you at the earliest opportunity.

Look at the foolish act of bringing China into the WTO... all your temporal gains are wiped out, because you made a deal with the devil.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

"Shameless, Lazy, Stupid Pinoys"​

Mr Richard Heydarian, political commentator, columnist and incoming senior lecturer at the University of the Philippines told Asian Insider.

Your title is a definite reflection of you Gingerlyn.

You generally call Pinoys in that manner yet you quoted an opinion of respectable Professor Heydarian who is full blooded Filipino.

Shame on you!
Well cum to the forum. Warts and all it is reflective of some parts of society here. Former president 230 has oso bin very disrespectful of Singapore, and publicly too! That is oso reflective of how the world see us, how some pee noise see us. So why quibble over minutiae when we can call each other more creative names? After all these sinkies here need to be reminded from time to time their breaths stink from all the pee they drinking. :roflmao:

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal

After Duterte dissonance, Marcos set to pivot back to Washington​

PUBLISHED

11 HOURS AGO

FacebookTwitter

WASHINGTON - Newly elected Philippine President Ferdinand Marcos Jr will soon visit Singapore and Indonesia - and probably the United States before the end of the year - providing clues as to how he will navigate the increasingly dangerous space of the US-China rivalry in which his country, a US ally, is a potential front-line state.
The signs are a departure from the truculent style of former president Rodrigo Duterte, who was notorious for sniping at the US and seemingly veering closer to China.
But President Marcos is more like his own father - the US-backed Ferdinand Marcos who was thrown out in the Philippines' storied 1986 People Power revolution - than Mr Duterte, Mr Richard Heydarian, political commentator, columnist and incoming senior lecturer at the University of the Philippines told Asian Insider.

This article reports no actual facts except quoting two individuals opining that Marcos might seek a more balanced relationship between China and US, yet the headline reports such opinions as if they are a factual development.

The first half basically just regurgitates whatever a Richard Heydarian says. From his own introductory profile, https://richardheydarian.ph/about Richard appears to be an academic with deep ties to the US academia, mass media, NGOs and also works as a scholar in Taiwan. That doesn't necessarily means what he says is wrong, but readers ought to be aware this guy's profile is as close to an unofficial US mouthpiece as one can get.

The second half of the article repeats what a Marites Vitug says. This lady is even worse, she's a through and through activist from Rappler. For those unaware, Rappler is a news organization heavily funded by various US interest groups including the US government's National Endowment for Democracy (NED). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rappler

Straits Times shouldn't be publishing what two individuals opine as factual news. I have no beef if they put it in the commentary section and rightly labels it as such in the headline. On a foot note, even as a summary of opinions Straits Times has done a shitty job. Of so many potential experts they can interview, they chose an extremely pro-US academic and a US government funded activist. Pathetic.

Obs Tacle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well cum to the forum. Warts and all it is reflective of some parts of society here. Former president 230 has oso bin very disrespectful of Singapore, and publicly too! That is oso reflective of how the world see us, how some pee noise see us. So why quibble over minutiae when we can call each other more creative names? After all these sinkies here need to be reminded from time to time their breaths stink from all the pee they drinking. :roflmao:
I'm just calling on the term used generalizing pinoys. You are talking about the past administration called out Singapore and not the citizens of Singapore. Know the difference.
Don't hate communist China that much as they boost your economy. Westerns are not even aware that Singapore isn't part of China as when they buy their stuff on Alibaba, the card payments are all being processed in Singapore headquarters.
This is just a clarification. No hate at all.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm just calling on the term used generalizing pinoys. You are talking about the past administration called out Singapore and not the citizens of Singapore. Know the difference.
Don't hate communist China that much as they boost your economy. Westerns are not even aware that Singapore isn't part of China as when they buy their stuff on Alibaba, the card payments are all being processed in Singapore headquarters.
This is just a clarification. No hate at all.
230 said what was on some pee noise minds for that I am certain. Why deny it? Some people are going to dislike u for who u r and vice versa. Take a chill pill and let the bigots come out of hiding. Like boogers every one needs to get that stuff out of their system from time to time. :cool:

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinoys are lalangs.. they have been swaying from East to West even during Duterte's time and he managed to get some really good deals from both sides. Not surprising.

Obs Tacle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I laugh at that Lalang term.. my stalker is a Pinoy wife of former Starhub VP who was drowned in Phuket. I wouldn't agree more for that particular mentally ill stalker. Maybe using the resources of MyRepublic for her fake accounts project. But, I don't really generalize Filipinos as such. As they said, there's always rotten ones in every basket. Nice to have a discussion with you all.