• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shameful and Despicable PAP Regime Abused Public Fund to Import China PRC FT

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters,

shameful and despicable PAP regime abused tax payer fund to import rubbish and scum China PRC to Singapore to make durian lantern.

this is how PAP scum abused your cpf and imported thrash to Singapore.

The 63-year-old, who has 50 years of experience in lantern making, is here from China to design a huge lantern in the shape of a durian for this year’s River Hongbao carnival.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another attempt to. Promote that stupid Chinese new year carnival? Nobody cares. I believe those who make sense will fly off during this period.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear brothers and sisters,

shameful and despicable PAP regime abused tax payer fund to import rubbish and scum China PRC to Singapore to make durian lantern.

this is how PAP scum abused your cpf and imported thrash to Singapore.

The 63-year-old, who has 50 years of experience in lantern making, is here from China to design a huge lantern in the shape of a durian for this year’s River Hongbao carnival.

You dont need to be a rocket scientist to understand :

If you want Singapore to achieve the standards of Tokyo,Shanghai,Hong Kong,Taipei ,Seoul we should import from ?

If you want Singapore to achieve the standards of Jakarta
,Surabaya,Mumbai,Calcatta,Dhaka,Lahore,Karachi, we should import from?

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last year, this ex PRC staff of mine was asking me to help him find a job here as his wife has been awarded a local scholarship to study MBA at NTU. Later on, his wife managed to get him a dependent pass I think with the help of NTU. Amazing.

Last week, heard from a friend that this PRC will be asking me for a reference letter as he also want to apply for the NTU scholarship. He want to use the MBA to realise his dream of working and living in America. His second choice will be Hong Kong.

Obviously I'm not going to help him. Its amazing how these PRCs are so open about using Singapore as a stepping stone. Its even more amazing that the garment is still sponsoring them with tax payers money. This is truly uniquely Singapore. Knowing these people, I can safely say that at least 90% of them in the local U now fall into this category.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
When is PAP Govt going to wake up from this exploitation by FTsh? Uniquely sickapore to let FTsh cheat us, make use of us, and finally say bad things about us when they got out of sickapore. No wonder more and more local sinkies are now sick of PAP.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This abuse has been going on for years without Sporeans reacting.

It will only stop when Sporeans start to hold the PAP accountable & start kicking them out of parliament.