• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SGX got new idea! Promoting gambling in forex!!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sgx.jpg

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think this is a smart move because HK financial center status is being destroyed by CCP. So it is only normal for Singapore government to try to take over this position as quickly as possible.

By right Japan is the next best country to take over HK position in Asia, but because of Japan's inability to communicate in English and the financial laws are a little bit different, Singapore is the next best candidate because of the common laws with HK since both are previous British colonies. Well, at least that is how I see it.

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think the idea of promoting sg as a forex ctr is uncalled for. currently, london and tokyo are the biggest forex centres in the world. pple are smarter these days and retail forex trading is like a ghost town nowadays as many traders know forex trading is rigged and are shunning away. it's unwise to spend 128 million unwisely to acquire a forex platform just like that without using much brains.