• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

#SGU9799B Mitsubishi Lancer Rev your mother's fucking cheebye

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Beefcake Ah Beng probably a closet gay. He should be fucked in the arse just for having an irritating girly voice for a guy his size.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I tot Mitsubishi is Malay favourite car, with modified exhaust. But this time the other party sound Malay.
One time at traffic light, a Mitsubishi with loud engine stop beside me, so I challenged him, when it turned green we both picked up, I can only hear boom..boom..boom but cannot see the car, he smelt my smoke.
I only drive an Altis 1.6.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pour cement into his exhaust will have silence and peace.

Anyway we all know LTA enforcement sleeps at night and they dare not catch Malaysian motorbikes with loud exhaust. But Sg bikes they can tow to LTA?

LTA also no Lan chau eh?
use insulation foam more effective.once spray,it will travel deep into the exhuast and solify.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
3C059361-7FF3-45F8-A6C3-5266E099DC50.jpeg
9A441064-A948-418F-AB09-080015ED26FB.jpeg
D32E95D9-7A9B-4AB0-98DC-ADA79D70F1F2.jpeg
71F7CC36-949D-428E-ACEC-270079F3578A.jpeg
77DEEF6E-8BF5-43E4-A046-6C74C0EA0860.jpeg

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.. His license plate is not supposed to be at the side bumper, but must only be at the center. WTF?

Usually the license plate is placed on the side because of the turbo intercooler. This ah beng's car is only a 1.6L GL model nia... Simi turbo!?

Still can paste Ralliart decal big big and mod exhaust until so loud.. Must be compensating for a small kuku

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Usually the license plate is placed on the side because of the turbo intercooler. This ah beng's car is only a 1.6L GL model nia... Simi turbo!?

Still can paste Ralliart decal big big and mod exhaust until so loud.. Must be compensating for a small kuku
My 1.6-litre turbo intercooler is placed behind the bumper of its left (passenger) side. Hence, there is an additional cut-out on its lower left side bumper and this area is being replaced with a dedicated serrated plastic cover below its left side fog lamp, whereas there's none of this on its right side. Entirely no air flow interference even if the lower center is blocked. I've read that the same placement is also for the HONDA CIVIC 1.5TC.

My brother-in-law's VW Golf 1.4TSI also has its license plate at the usual center position.

Last edited:

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
We must be humble, humility is a virtue. BTW, you forgot to mention my Bentley and also my Grand Banks at Raffles Marina.

sorry sir
thought dont expose too much
such as your
916-gold plated
karang guni cart
$6.9M bertram yacht
and your 69% ownership of
manchester united f.c.
four private dreamliner planes
etc....

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My 1.6-litre turbo intercooler is placed behind the bumper of its left (passenger) side. Hence, there is an additional cut-out on its lower left side bumper and this area is being replaced with a dedicated serrated plastic cover below its left side fog lamp, whereas there's none of this on its right side. Entirely no air flow interference even if the lower center is blocked. I've read that the same placement is also for the HONDA CIVIC 1.5TC.

My brother-in-law's VW Golf 1.4TSI also has its license plate at the usual center position.

I've not been following car mod scene for many years liao.. but I remember Evos usually mount the intercooler in front and the license plate to the side.

1611819833501.png