• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SGD$29 million for you?

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
What would you do if you have $29 Million dollars deposited into your bank account everyday and you must spent every cent of it?:biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even strike Toto also may not be so much! Stop dreaming and stick to your day job la....

"Sir , upsize your meal for 50 cents more?"

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
What would you do if you have $29 Million dollars deposited into your bank account everyday and you must spent every cent of it?:biggrin:

If that happens, u can tell the PAPies to lick your asshole and they'll do so obediently like dogs! With that kind of wealth, even Obama will bow down before u!

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only possible when you are in netherworld but that amount only comes in seventh month !:biggrin:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was a show depicting this scenario but I think it is spending 1million day. Cannot remember the title though. The guy is not supposed to buy things that he can keep, must spend on consumables and cannot be obscenely overcharged. After a while, it is damn tough. How much can one eat and drink?

nice show. I still remember one scene where he bought a priceless stamp and everyone was laughing at him (cos cannot keep mah). Then he used the stamp to mail a letter to himself.

boundThunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was a show depicting this scenario but I think it is spending 1million day. Cannot remember the title though. The guy is not supposed to buy things that he can keep, must spend on consumables and cannot be obscenely overcharged. After a while, it is damn tough. How much can one eat and drink?

nice show. I still remember one scene where he bought a priceless stamp and everyone was laughing at him (cos cannot keep mah). Then he used the stamp to mail a letter to himself.

After a while, money seems, well, like...money

methinks this one, :confused:"Brewster's Millions"
Brewsters_millions.jpg

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll initiate an inquiry to inquire myself first as to why I have so much money in my bank everyday and examine whether is it necessary to spend it all daily.

:o :( :cool:

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
All I need is about half of it and I can buy that sentosa Cove house at SGD15Mil. that guy's an idiot, invest in property mah! Sure win one.

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, PAP spend $29mil/day for the YOG... look what they have done! :smile:

You could have been batter! :wink:

Trivial for the day!

D

david_lim

no idea why groupon is buying beeconomic, as currently the top 2 groupon clone in spore are deal.com.sg & bigdeal.sg, in term of sales & users, beeconomic only rank 3..