• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] Woman not happy she was charged $16 for a cup of fruit juice, stall owner says Singaporeans are fussy customers, he prefers to sell to foreigners

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
20232102%20Juice%20Jei.jpg

juice%20price.JPG

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/n...fter-woman-complains-about-paying-extra-drink

https://www.google.com/search?q=Don't+want+ice?+$3+more,+says+fruit+juice+seller+after+woman's+complaint+about+drink+at+Singapore+Flyer

Last edited:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays some F&B vendors have increased their prices without notice. It is better for customers to check the price before ordering.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
should put up sign...'foreigners only, locals fuck off'
all these clowns pay already then complain on social media.....just spit on it and walk away....knn

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ahhh I see, now it makes sense! This is the 2nd time I found your post with this fuckwarezone link.

Yeah, thought it might have been the work of a mischievous Mod or just an anti-EDMW Mod. But double checked, and it's auto change, so Boss Sam must have installed a script for this. Try typing the word (no need full url, just the name hard.ware.zone without the fullstops) for yourself and see preview.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Yeah, thought it might have been the work of a mischievous Mod or just an anti-EDMW Mod. But double checked, and it's auto change, so Boss Sam must have installed a script for this. Try typing the word (no need full url, just the name hard.ware.zone without the fullstops) for yourself and see preview.
OK lah, I guess in future just cut and paste the article here or point to the original source. I don't go to fuckwarezone, but I appreciate your posts.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL... the stall is at the Sinkie Flyer... meaning, a tourist trap, and extreme price gouging is the norm.

Of course prefer to sell to those clueless tourists lah, they frequently go to such places.

Case in point: those fancy vending machines selling freshly squeezed orange juice. 'Normal' places sell at $2, touristy places e.g. Sentosa sell at $3. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK lah, I guess in future just cut and paste the article here or point to the original source. I don't go to fuckwarezone, but I appreciate your posts.

Good for you. Only retards visit Fuckwarezone, and post shit from there here. :cool: