• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sg wife: How i stay strong after two ex-husbands left me for prc girl

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 fellows I know was in the kam cheng game. That time PRC girls are just into the nightclub scene in Singapore and everyone were crazy over them. One admitted having to spent 5-7K to get to the first fuck stage. Bugger died of lung cancer, he does not smoke so must be all the the second-hand smoke at the nightclubs chasing them. The other guy is smarter. No cars, took taxis but managed to goreng them, one serial romance after another. The girls love his possessiveness. But he also knew other customers took their turns. A practical girl sharing scheme. When he got tired, all he has to do is to nitpick until they break up. Met his match. Ger got pregnant and he decided to marry her despite family objections. Put her in a condo while his family live in a flat. Met him again, mutter he is going divorce her. Family of pimps. Their family encouraged their daughters to go into this line. Daughter and mom even has a nose job too. Play with foxy spirits at your own peril.

The moral of the story is: don't get a fuckbuddy pregnant.

Also, you are not obliged to marry a woman just because she claims you've knocked her up. Ignore her histrionics and ultimatums.

And even if you are inclined to marry her, at least demand DNA paternity proof. Women lie all the time, pretty little white lies they concoct to get what they want. Paternity fraud is very real, and you do not want to be suckered into raising a bastard.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let me post my fav video with full respect of this thread:

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qqXi8WmQ_WM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tonycheat another video for you :oIo:

[video=youtube;OVSd5rrUOys]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVSd5rrUOys[/video]

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
"After one year of marriage, things changed. He started having an affair with a PRC lady 12 years older than me whom she know from a night club called China Doll."

Was China Doll in existence 13 years ago? (since she's 32 years old this year) The huge influx of PRC mei meis to these ktv joints only started in 2003 onwards.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"After one year of marriage, things changed. He started having an affair with a PRC lady 12 years older than me whom she know from a night club called China Doll."

Was China Doll in existence 13 years ago? (since she's 32 years old this year) The huge influx of PRC mei meis to these ktv joints only started in 2003 onwards.

wahh, you very good in CSI articles... then the genital video is dedicated to you.