• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - On PIE BMW 535 skidded & crashed into railing, explodes in big fire

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The driver would have been far better off if he'd been on a UL2272 certified PMD. Even if it did catch fire he could easily have just jumped off.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those big tyres floats when it hits a puddle. No matter what design or brands, it just cannot disperse water fast enough if you speed on wet roads.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
lots of people when drive branded car...mistakenly think they are invincible....flashback to the tanjong pagar fireball incident....why why why
lucky the idiot never kill any innocent people

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need to use wheelchair for 2 months, can imagine must be tough! I also ever had an accident and ended with a right collar bone fracture. Alot of things taken for granted became very difficulty. Like couldn't sleep properly for the two months due to couldn't sleep on my right side (and i don't sleep on my left side usually). Couldn't move my right arm, means bathing very difficulty- couldn't scrub the back of body properly. Even turning on the tap became difficulty, couldn't move my arm and body forward means couldn't reach the tap! And yes there was muscle atrophy and need to do physiotherapy for a period. Mobility really essential to quality of life!

Heaven got eyes one I got major accident with whole car scrapped also come out only with broken collar bone.
Gansiokbin drove proton and bang Wall onlee broken collar bone.
Morale of the storlee is
傻人有傻福 or
贱人活受罪