• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - GRAB food delivery guy CAUGHT (via door cam) DRINKING customer's Mac drink before handing it to customer...

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

XcoVar :​

If delivery guy roll one big peesai, will customer think it's the ball ball from bubble tea? Chewy chewy....

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously I would have done that if I was the delivery m&d. Of course i will be smart enough to drink it elsewhere.

Who are the customer tnink they are to kpkb ? Want your own food & drink buy yourself else don't be surprised when such thing happens. Stupid people think when food arrive nicely means all good.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously I would have done that if I was the delivery m&d. Of course i will be smart enough to drink it elsewhere.

Who are the customer tnink they are to kpkb ? Want your own food & drink buy yourself else don't be surprised when such thing happens. Stupid people think when food arrive nicely means all good.

They are lazy and more importantly greedy: these delivery apps give rewards and other perks if you use their service enough times. :biggrin:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are lazy and more importantly greedy: these delivery apps give rewards and other perks if you use their service enough times. :biggrin:
Means lazy greedy people meets lazy greedy delivery people who wants to save time&money to quench his thirst :biggrin: