• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Fight breaks out at NDP gathering, bloodied face and arrests made

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkieland needs a legal fight club for peasants to let out stress caused by living in a crowded urban shithole.

This is a societal ticking time bomb. You need to defuse it.

They keep talking about mental health but refuse to do anything tangible about this. :rolleyes:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
This song energizes Sinkies and may give them a mood to fight, to stand up for Singapore.

I can only identify 3 NDP songs.
1. Count on me Sinkiepore
2. Stand up for Sinkiepore
3. Home (must listen to the chorus part then I know it's that song)

That's all.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...ntil-throw-chairs-and-blood-come-out.6793245/

It's funny how the woman panicked when her collar was grabbed by the old fat bitch. Instead of punching back, she struggled to free her collar.

Last time a guy grabbed my collar, I just used both hands to keep punching his face until he let go on his own. It's my two fists versus his own free hand and his face. Easy victory for me.