• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - Fight breaks out at NDP gathering, bloodied face and arrests made

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only the fully vaxxed 95% are invited to these events. I'm missing out on so many wonderful things. :frown:
Mike Adams say that those vaccinated have micro blood clots that affect the brain and causes lack of oxygen to the brain parts. This lead to animalistic behaviour so that is why fights and anger.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mike Adams say that those vaccinated have micro blood clots that affect the brain and causes lack of oxygen to the brain parts. This lead to animalistic behaviour so that is why fights and anger.

Made worse by prolonged wearing of a mask. I see schoolkids wearing a mask even when they're outdoors. The new normal... sad!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
UPDATE: Incident occurred at a getai in Lor Koo Chye Sheng Hong Temple Association at 15 Arumugam Road yesterday on 10-08-2022.

The short-hair woman has since told news media that she reserved a seat for her friend but the couple in the video arrived later and threw away a cup of coffee and bun on the seat without asking and sat there. After she was punched, she called the police and all 3 people between 65 and 71 years old involved were arrested. The woman had 2 stiches on her face, and claims she did no wrong.

However, some netizens claim to know the short-hair woman and she allegedly regularly chopes seats even when not supposed to.

Video going around Whatsapp and online. This is most definitely NOT the Singapore spirit. We hope all responsible parties will be held accountable.

https://www.facebook.com/BehChiaLor/

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
6.9th month spirit (no pun intended) and not ndp patriotism. so many empty chairs die die must have that one.
Hungry Ghost Festivities.
Front Row - always a few choice seats are
left empty "reserved" for bros and sis from
...:biggrin:
So that's why the butch placed a cup of coffee and bun on the seat, to reserve that seat for her friend. So her friend is not among the living?:biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
UPDATE: Incident occurred at a getai in Lor Koo Chye Sheng Hong Temple Association at 15 Arumugam Road yesterday on 10-08-2022.

The short-hair woman has since told news media that she reserved a seat for her friend but the couple in the video arrived later and threw away a cup of coffee and bun on the seat without asking and sat there. After she was punched, she called the police and all 3 people between 65 and 71 years old involved were arrested. The woman had 2 stiches on her face, and claims she did no wrong.

However, some netizens claim to know the short-hair woman and she allegedly regularly chopes seats even when not supposed to.

Video going around Whatsapp and online. This is most definitely NOT the Singapore spirit. We hope all responsible parties will be held accountable.

https://www.facebook.com/BehChiaLor/

The ghosts would find this saga more entertaining than the stupid boring getai.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only the fully vaxxed 95% are invited to these events. I'm missing out on so many wonderful things. :frown:
Yes. You'll also miss out on health subsidies as an unvaxxed when you get severe covid and lying in hospital somewhere. I heard that works out to about 10K a day.

Unvaccinated people are 29 more times likely to suffer from severe covid than vaccinated people. - CDC

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am sure the 7th month ghosts and spirits prefer some raw fight action from time to time instead of just the usual getai entertainment.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking assholes who spoiled the nice atmosphere at this event. I bet some of them were oppies, sent to stir up trouble amongst patriots.
Such incident is common in PAPPY GRC. I believed all these people voted for PAPPY master for freebies and goodies. Whereas opposition GRC kampong spirit remains intact and strong and truly serves its residents well and peaceful.