• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Tin Pei Ling having fun and enjoying herself playing slides at a playground; she said it's just a slight detour from her main job

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can you guess where this is in MacPherson?
1f92d.png

was recce-ing some space for possible community project and did a slight detour… I guess there’s always a playful side in us
1f62c.png

my fellow mummy friend is so talented in her photography skills (took many different angles
1f602.png

) and we had a blooper shot at the end as well
1f61c.png

Wishing all a happy long weekend!
#MacPhersonSMC #MacPherson

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...st-a-slight-detour-from-her-main-job.6743956/

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
when i was at macpherson last week, I saw a poster urging the residents there not to masturbate infront of the poster.
i didnt know macpherson residents and uncles are so desperate and gross.

They want to ejaculate on her face but can't shoot far.
I suggest they cum on their hands and rub on her face.