• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG Taxi Uncle Debunks Expatriate David Fedo

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
The day the populist opposition stands any chance of getting elected, the funds will fly out of Singapore. The MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan will deplete the reserves in one term and Singapore will be lost forever.

Will it happen someday? Looking at the number of whiners in this forum, sadly, yes.

the stereotypical picture you painted in probably 90% accurate. but regardless, these 90% disgruntled ah peks, are going to vote for an increasingly populist opposition. and all the hardwork of the PAP will go down the drain.

based on current PAP policies, we should end up back in the 1870s kampung state by the turn of the century. with luck, the seas will reclaim the reclaimed land the beach will be restored to tanjong katong.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're a local, you're a loser.

Don't blame the government and foreigners for your failings in life.

makapaaa is a joker who spends 12 -20 hours a day in this Sammyboy.
Call him an idiot,crazy,mad man whatever you like,but I know he is not a loser in Singapore.he is not blaming foreigners for his failures in life,he is just having fun here,so are many other good for nothing fellas here.
For your information only.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why apply for entry position when he is a former PMET with impressive CV?
I will be scared to employ him in case I lost my job to him and his "talent". :biggrin:

if his CV were that good compared to his peers, he wouldn't be a taxi driver.

his CV only looks good when compared to 24 year old fresh grads. compare it to a 30+/40+ mid-manager, and you will understand why he got retrenched.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
I ever had a customer whose SIXTH credit card cleared for a $80 meal. She maxed out the other 5

Most young people just sign and fuck care the future, American style consumer

That's why we need to have more sane, well-rounded PRC talent to have a good economic future

debt drives growth. classic story: if u owe the bank a million its your problem. if u owe the bank a billion its their problem.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Find it hard to believe a Sinkee with the above experiences and qualifications is driving taxi. Did he not learn anything when working as an admin manager/hr exec/finance/entrepreneur???

Did the Pappy learn anything from their 40 over years in management except to enrich themselves? LOL

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cannot be lah boss, You are younger than that lah boss.

Do you really believe what being said here?
Do you think when I say fuck you to Kinana I really dare to touch her smelly chee bye in real life ?

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
The day the populist opposition stands any chance of getting elected, the funds will fly out of Singapore. The MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan will deplete the reserves in one term and Singapore will be lost forever.

Will it happen someday? Looking at the number of whiners in this forum, sadly, yes.

i will bet you a pound of flesh that in the end, the PAP will adopt measures even more populist than the opposition. coz after old man passes on, they'll run out of Steam to stay in power, and the easy way out is the populist route.

the old circumstances leading to the PAP's firm hold on power are no longer applicable. they can't control the media. the people no longer look up to their leaders. there is regional stability. great britain is no longer great. how long can the PAP stay in power with ONLY the support of the elites?

jw5

Loyal
Do you really believe what being said here?
Do you think when I say fuck you to Kinana I really dare to touch her smelly chee bye in real life ?

I'm sure you won't touch kinana's smelly chee bye.
What I know about leongsam's age is not based on what is said here.