• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Tai Wah $9 bak chor mee stall closes down

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN. On New Year's eve, I was trying the Lau Lim Jalan Tua Kong Minced Pork Noodles at Tanjong Katong Road with my sister's family and my wife. The verdict: Failed miserably. Noodles were too salty and oily. Will never go back again.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not start a hawker stall to cater for low ses loser Sinkies. They want cheap and good and also tua liap née. Focus on FTs who can pay and pay.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
rentals overshot the affordability of the peasants years ago.........
who the fuck will eat $9 if you can get it at $3.50 at some run down hawker centre......
Unesco Hawker Culture mah
Now upgrade coming to a hawker center near u ,so u can enjoy Swiss Standard of Living -$10 per meal?

U will know if u visit Swiss before

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not start a hawker stall to cater for low ses loser Sinkies. They want cheap and good and also tua liap née. Focus on FTs who can pay and pay.
Many Lao Hero only willing to spend $$$ on Tuongkok Beer Ladies....why they are so unpatriotic dun sirpok local Small Big Bosses?

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unesco Hawker Culture mah
Now upgrade coming to a hawker center near u ,so u can enjoy Swiss Standard of Living -$10 per meal?
U will know if u visit Swiss before
Only about 20% of S'poreans are enjoying a Swiss standard of living. The remaining 80% are experiencing only the "Swiss cost of living".

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Outlet at Bedok selling $7 before covid, that's the last time I makaned, nothing special.