• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - S'pore's Meownistry of Meow (MOM) lets you work in cat-friendly lounge

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Untitled-design-2-8.png

Temporary foster home Meownistry of Meow (MOM) has opened a co-working space filled with furry friends.

https://mothership.sg/2023/05/meownistry-of-meow-cat-work-space/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Great for lonely barren women who wants to be surrounded by 'furkids'. Plenty of them here. :wink:

Oh, and did I mention they are great customers to sell overpriced coffee and desserts to? :cool:

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great for lonely barren women who wants to be surrounded by 'furkids'. Plenty of them here. :wink:

Oh, and did I mention they are great customers to sell overpriced coffee and desserts to? :cool:
Actually I notice they are many lonely women keeping cats as pet, very suspicious to me