• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SG Special Forces soldier becomes a monk

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
SOF, navy seal, ranger tab for fuck? PAP only recognise this tab :

FD44AACB-BC6F-4484-A58A-15A911617E30.jpeg

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had the same question in my mind.

It appears that he is a true good soldier during his times. Countless of slack regulars retire as Colonel from his era, even without much achievement. Even the botton-feeders retire as Major.

Something is very wrong with our system that a good man like him didn't retire as a Colonel.

And CMIs like Kee Chiu become Major-General.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LTC Fred likely on Pension Service in SOF.

will get abt 5k for the rest of his life.

So the secret of his nirvana activities is actually a secured $5k per month. No wonder he can go around playing monk. Most sinkies have to worry about actual bread-and-butter issues.

Buddhism is so out of touch with the real world. No wonder it got snuffed out by moslems all over central asia and indonesia.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IF he's connected to the MIW ,he would have retired as a BG and he would be given a CEO job in one of the GLCs to enjoy life for the rest of his life.

No.
Non scholar.
So far, only a few commando officers have attained the rank of BG, BG Lam Sheau Tong, and BG Chiang Hock Woon.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had the same question in my mind.

It appears that he is a true good soldier during his times. Countless of slack regulars retire as Colonel from his era, even without much achievement. Even the botton-feeders retire as Major.

Something is very wrong with our system that a good man like him didn't retire as a Colonel.

It appears unusual.
May be, he did not do well at SCSC, and/or did not do well as a CO.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Probably this Fred is good soldier. Follow the book. Care for men. Dont por lumpar.

Good soldier. But SAF is more about the fake stuff wayang

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some says he a fake monk.Which I sternly
disagree.

His salary before he retired including vocation pay ,rank pay, appointment pay and pension will allow him to have a comfortable life and even set up a business.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
No.
Non scholar.
So far, only a few commando officers have attained the rank of BG, BG Lam Sheau Tong, and BG Chiang Hock Woon.
Even Chief commandos retired as COL.

BG Chiang is an exception.He was Chief commando but he was posted as Chief infantry which normally is BG just before he retired.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Knn you guys are actually very bad criticising a person devoting his live to do good for humankind. Wait karma then you know.