• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG shares these few days

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me I just bought a-htrust at 0.865 (45 lots) was hopping to buy M1 and Suntech Reits but it did not come to the point I wanted :( Oh well maybe another day.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Teres tis counter MIDAS. With so many contracts on hand. Yet it doesnt cheong at all.

Closed at such pathetic low 0.475 :confused:

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
No worry earn more spend more earn less spend less lor :smile: Usually use the Div and the profit as holiday and stress relief therapy.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No worry earn more spend more earn less spend less lor :smile: Usually use the Div and the profit as holiday and stress relief therapy.

Its the capital loss one has to worry abt.

Experience trader will tell u shares r not meant to be kept.

When its time to cut loss, JDI...Juz Do It.

Last edited:

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its the capital loss one has to worry abt.

Experience trader will tell u shares r not meant to be kept.

When its time to cut loss, JDI...Juz Do It.

Dunno about dumping some of the shares have been with me for over 20years just collect Div from them every 3 to 4 months never really look into them unless really need the cash. ATM the shares that have stuck with me are SGX, SMRT, Singpost, Capmall and Sembmar. Sold my Singtel a couple of years back to buy my retirement house in Matlasia. However some shares I do buy and dump when I make profit.