• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG shares these few days

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys have any of you notice the share prices for the last few days? Some of them have fallen to last 6months low or lower like Semb Mar. For me I am looking at Kep land, Semb Corp and St engg anybody care to share :smile:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ccb my sinkie shares unit trust bought 2 months ago 4k+ up few weeks ago. Did not sell now down -8k. Pui chow nua. Langjiao unit trust also can fluctuate so much.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ya its the same here.....dbs looks ok too at today's close. Comfort is good for div yield.

Guys have any of you notice the share prices for the last few days? Some of them have fallen to last 6months low or lower like Semb Mar. For me I am looking at Kep land, Semb Corp and St engg anybody care to share :smile:

sunlee2002

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trends show there has been a drop in share prices. Given the current scenario, it makes more sense to invest in unit trusts via DBS… I feel that such an investment option allows for minimization of risk...

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
yeah i did enter the market again these last few days......today was a good day for stocks. Hope the selling is done.

It's times like these when you should buy even more of the same stock.

Weak-minded individuals who lament the paper loss will never make much money.

SIMM0NS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some keppel, sembmarine and golden agri....so now no money to but infp

InfP is no longer on sale. :rolleyes:

(s) is USD4.95 per month which is about $6 sinkie dollars with the option to cancel subscription and 2000 points forfeited. Should be same with the sex forum.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
my infp was due to BosSam's milk of human kindness...he gave me 100% discount.

InfP is no longer on sale. :rolleyes:

(s) is USD4.95 per month which is about $6 sinkie dollars with the option to cancel subscription and 2000 points forfeited. Should be same with the sex forum.