• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Sg man paid S$20k (excluding agency fee) on his Vietnam wife

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie gold not worth the value. less than 90% gold. viet appraisers are very wary of sinkie gold. always deduct 10% (and another 10% in commission) of its value when sinkie gold is resold in vietnam. better to give bride’s family sinkie cash. way more valuable than viet cash over time. and always check hymen to ensure it’s not surgically attached before paying and receiving goods. sinkies can hire hymen inspector like me.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You'll be paying either way, it's all about the price and the value for money you get. :cool:

By the way, don't look down on Vietbus. Some of the have masters degrees and own several businesses. And by businesses I don't mean prostitution or adult entertainment stuff. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
upyours is for colonoscopy. knockupyours college is for hymenoplasty.

Do they have courses?

skillsfuturesg_rgb-24-v2.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know a jiu hu businessman who bought wife's philippino family a farm just to get them busy and not interfere in the household.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know a jiu hu businessman who bought wife's philippino family a farm just to get them busy and not interfere in the household.
wait a minute. there are certain things i dun understand. this man spend money to get a pussy, then more money for her family, in order to marry her??? isn't that a waste of money? by doing such action of giving money, isn't that the conditional expectation of a wife and her family for a man to marry her need to pay up some money? is that considered a marriage?

What if that man suddenly lost all his money? will his wife still be there? because of conditional expectation.

Enlightened me pls.

Last edited:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know a guy who married a Vietbu whom he met at a ktv. Recently, I was with another friend when this bloke walked pass with his Vietbu wife and son. My friend got a shock when he saw the Vietbu. He later told me that he had screwed her a few times before. No wonder the Vietbu looked very uneasy and awkward when she saw my friend.