• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Reddit thread where Singaporeans share their experiences of side effects after Pfizer vaccination

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

level 1
zipsob

·4 days ago

I commiserate with you. M in early twenties. Had a heart attack scare withint 1 month of second jab and rushed to A&E. Doc, said it was possibly acute percarditis. Echo, stress test, heart scans and after all of doctor's appointments disrupted schedules from all those visits and hundreds of dollars spent on medical bills, they discharged and said inconclusive.
I've been super active in powerlifting, cycling and running too and even now few months later, I feel that I tire and based on my fitness tracker stats, my heart rate signifcantly gets raised much more quickly than prior to taking any jabs.
Meanwhile the doctor insists that booster will be fine but he refuses to give any memo to say Im safe to take the booster. He says no point, because even if anything goes south after my booster the liability for the side effects can't be held against him certifying me as fit to take it neither can it be held against MOH.
Now just very sian lor and really hope nothing happens when i take booster. For now, planning on deferring taking booster until the very last.

level 1
Lost_Tomatillo103

·4 days ago

29M here. Had chest tightness and increased heart rate after each of my first 2 Pfizer jabs. Saw a doc after the 2nd jab who referred me to A&E. Did ECG and blood test at hospital but couldnt find anything wrong. Got issued anarex which helped a lot. The chest problems subsided after a few weeks...
Got the Moderna booster recently and didnt get the chest issues. Had a worse fever than Pfizer though...

level 1
Adventurous_Sea8794

·4 days ago·edited 3 days ago

Me too. Almost 6 months still dealing with high heart rate (110-150 bpm), chest pain and not recovered. I will never take another jab. My advice is you know your own body better, don't cave in to pressure and regret later. I have the same exp with doctors, all don't dare to write or report anything. Do all you can to get an exemption if you think you deserve it (although this is going to be VERY HARD). PM me if you'd like. Also consider joining r/vaccinelonghaulers for more insight. All the best!

level 1
WokeAF_7846

·4 days ago

Someone give an award to this post cause this issue needs more attention. There are many Singaporeans in the same boat, between a rock and a hard place now because they suffered long lasting side effects from the vaccine which is dismissed by the healthcare system. I know similar stories from multiple people. Because current medical literature simply does not know enough about these side effects. If you take a booster, any possible damage done could be irreversible, understudied and potentially not able to be treated with current inadequate protocols. Choose wisely.

level 1
Fatherprime77

·4 days ago

Guess i wasn't the only one. After the 2 weeks break from the 1st jab, i tried doing push ups and there was a sharp pain in my chest. Stopped immediately after 3 reps. I have never felt sharp chest pain from doing push ups before. Suspect that the vaccine had something to do with it.

level 1
bonksonhead

·4 days ago

Female here. My period was so messed up for at least 4 months after the 1st 2 jabs, I'm straight out refusing to do the booster until the last moment possible.
I've always been a strong advocate of getting jabbed, but after heading to doctors who did shit for me when I told them of the side effects, MMTF, MOH and the lot can go market their boosters elsewhere. Marginal benefits to myself are so low they're non-existent, while marginal cost is too high. Heck, the fact that we are more vaccinated but with tighter controls on group gatherings just puts me off cooperating with them.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Female here. My period was so messed up for at least 4 months after the 1st 2 jabs, I'm straight out refusing to do the booster until the last moment possible.
I've always been a strong advocate of getting jabbed, but after heading to doctors who did shit for me when I told them of the side effects, MMTF, MOH and the lot can go market their boosters elsewhere. Marginal benefits to myself are so low they're non-existent, while marginal cost is too high. Heck, the fact that we are more vaccinated but with tighter controls on group gatherings just puts me off cooperating with them.
She can forget about giving birth already. unless she get into the med beds to heal herself.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
My advice is you know your own body better, don't cave in to pressure and regret later.
i never cave in to any pressure, in fact i show them my middle finger. :FU:

statuss.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
nvm lah, can go to the malls and restaurants

These reddit people should just go to the malls and restaurants, do the scan in and, miraculously, they are well again.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

level 1
zipsob

·4 days ago

I commiserate with you. M in early twenties. Had a heart attack scare withint 1 month of second jab and rushed to A&E. Doc, said it was possibly acute percarditis. Echo, stress test, heart scans and after all of doctor's appointments disrupted schedules from all those visits and hundreds of dollars spent on medical bills, they discharged and said inconclusive.
I've been super active in powerlifting, cycling and running too and even now few months later, I feel that I tire and based on my fitness tracker stats, my heart rate signifcantly gets raised much more quickly than prior to taking any jabs.
Meanwhile the doctor insists that booster will be fine but he refuses to give any memo to say Im safe to take the booster. He says no point, because even if anything goes south after my booster the liability for the side effects can't be held against him certifying me as fit to take it neither can it be held against MOH.
Now just very sian lor and really hope nothing happens when i take booster. For now, planning on deferring taking booster until the very last.

level 1
Lost_Tomatillo103

·4 days ago

29M here. Had chest tightness and increased heart rate after each of my first 2 Pfizer jabs. Saw a doc after the 2nd jab who referred me to A&E. Did ECG and blood test at hospital but couldnt find anything wrong. Got issued anarex which helped a lot. The chest problems subsided after a few weeks...
Got the Moderna booster recently and didnt get the chest issues. Had a worse fever than Pfizer though...

level 1
Adventurous_Sea8794

·4 days ago·edited 3 days ago

Me too. Almost 6 months still dealing with high heart rate (110-150 bpm), chest pain and not recovered. I will never take another jab. My advice is you know your own body better, don't cave in to pressure and regret later. I have the same exp with doctors, all don't dare to write or report anything. Do all you can to get an exemption if you think you deserve it (although this is going to be VERY HARD). PM me if you'd like. Also consider joining r/vaccinelonghaulers for more insight. All the best!

level 1
WokeAF_7846

·4 days ago

Someone give an award to this post cause this issue needs more attention. There are many Singaporeans in the same boat, between a rock and a hard place now because they suffered long lasting side effects from the vaccine which is dismissed by the healthcare system. I know similar stories from multiple people. Because current medical literature simply does not know enough about these side effects. If you take a booster, any possible damage done could be irreversible, understudied and potentially not able to be treated with current inadequate protocols. Choose wisely.

level 1
Fatherprime77

·4 days ago

Guess i wasn't the only one. After the 2 weeks break from the 1st jab, i tried doing push ups and there was a sharp pain in my chest. Stopped immediately after 3 reps. I have never felt sharp chest pain from doing push ups before. Suspect that the vaccine had something to do with it.

level 1
bonksonhead

·4 days ago

Nasty side effects indeed. It is all political, and we are driven to get vaxxed or else...... A case of Hobson's choice.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My advice is you know your own body better, don't cave in to pressure and regret later. I have the same exp with doctors, all don't dare to write or report anything. Do all you can to get an exemption if you think you deserve it (although this is going to be VERY HARD). PM me if you'd like. Also consider joining r/vaccinelonghaulers for more insight
KNN my uncle think onlee bloodshed&violence can solve this problem rather than joining what vaccinelonghaulers etc can solve his problem?:rolleyes: KNN

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

SambalRice :​

Vax addicts still quite song what.

Several of them had bad (i.e. heart related) side effects after first 2 jabs, still go and go for booster anyway.

In other countries, a lot of double-vaxxed simply REFUSE to take any more - whether it's because of side effects or because restrictions are still in place. The promise was everything would return to normal after the 2 jabs... only for everyone to be rewarded with harder mandates and 3rd jab mandate.

What did I say before about BRAINLESS SPINELESS SOCIETY.

---
Vax addicts in that thread:

• "19F, been having faster heart rates after the vaccine. I went to see a doctor and got an ecg done. Was diagnosed with techycardia but wasn’t serious. I just feel breathless at time and have chest pain. But I still went for my booster anyways." -ChampionFirm1271
  • "29M here. Had chest tightness and increased heart rate after each of my first 2 Pfizer jabs ... Got the Moderna booster recently and didnt get the chest issues. Had a worse fever than Pfizer though" -Lost_Tomatillo103

The sane people:
  • "I've always been a strong advocate of getting jabbed, but after heading to doctors who did **** for me when I told them of the side effects, MMTF, MOH and the lot can go market their boosters elsewhere. Marginal benefits to myself are so low they're non-existent, while marginal cost is too high. Heck, the fact that we are more vaccinated but with tighter controls on group gatherings just puts me off cooperating with them." -bonksonhead
  • "if you have vax injuries, please stop going for jabs" -MissLute

Yeah but MUHHHH JEERBS, argues one person.

"nego to wfh, find other jobs, become self employed etc etc etc. if your injuries become serious enough, your boss will ask you to leave anyway. i have a friend who had to quit his job after he had heart issues after 1 jab. no job is worth jabbing for, remember this!"

-This MissLute person clearly has a functioning brain. No jab, no job.... Jab and die, also no job. Jab and become disabled/crippling injury, also no job. This is a concept many of our brainless locals don't understand.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...turning-into-anti-pak-zham-edmw-bbfa.6685773/