• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Police probing case of SYT girl, 15, who lived in Circuit Road food stall, urinated and shit herself into pails

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
btcircuit20240426.jpg

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...uit-road-food-stall-relieved-herself-in-pails

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why does tin pot ling only sound like a clanging cymbal? Wtf is she going to do for the girl? Don’t just look shocked, which is her default expression

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thankfully that's not the other Circuit Road hawker centre, next to Merpati Road and near Mattar MRT.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why never guess race? compared to HK coffin homes, this is a luxury...cheap rent & good ventilation, what is there to complain?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speaking to ST on April 19, MacPherson MP Tin Pei Ling, under whose constituency the wet market belongs, said MSF told her the girl had been living in the stall for 11 months.

Ms Tin said NEA informed her about this case in early April and she was shocked when she first heard about it.

She said: “I regularly visit this market and there was nothing unusual that I had noticed. In fact, I had just visited the market stalls during the Chinese New Year period.

“I am really concerned because the girl is so young. So, I have been checking in with MSF to get updates and to check on how she is doing.”

KNN why noy just say 'I don't know what to say!"

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Speaking to ST on April 19, MacPherson MP Tin Pei Ling, under whose constituency the wet market belongs, said MSF told her the girl had been living in the stall for 11 months.

Ms Tin said NEA informed her about this case in early April and she was shocked when she first heard about it.

She said: “I regularly visit this market and there was nothing unusual that I had noticed. In fact, I had just visited the market stalls during the Chinese New Year period.

“I am really concerned because the girl is so young. So, I have been checking in with MSF to get updates and to check on how she is doing.”

KNN why noy just say 'I don't know what to say!"
regularly visit the market and not noticed? why am i not surprised. did she mean driving past the market = visit?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tin Pei Ling said: “I regularly visit this market and there was nothing unusual that I had noticed."

Of course la. Blinded by money. For 11 months and she didn't know and all her angkat bodeks also didn't know?