• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG Police is ineffective against Loansharks and Runners?!?

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The opposition keeps so silent on this issue. They also do not have the solution. So, lets work together to solve this menace.

SamSengKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The opposition keeps so silent on this issue. They also do not have the solution. So, lets work together to solve this menace.

This issue has completely nothing to do with opposition. PAP IS THE ELECTED GOVERNMENT. PAP THUS HAS CONTROL OVER THE SINGAPORE POLICE FORCE. So do your job if you and your stupid party want to earn millions.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This issue has completely nothing to do with opposition. PAP IS THE ELECTED GOVERNMENT. PAP THUS HAS CONTROL OVER THE SINGAPORE POLICE FORCE. So do your job if you and your stupid party want to earn millions.

Ok ... I concede. You do have a point. I will feedback.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
You behave like a out of control Loanshark Runner. Who's your Master? Why dont you go splash paint at PAP Bedok HQ if you hate PAP that much? Maybe it will help you wake a little.:biggrin:

Unlike you, I don't need a master. In reality, the public are the paymasters of the papees. The nation have been providing welfare state benefits (juz because of one party rule system) to leeches aka papees leeching on the system. These leeches aka papees wasting nation's time and resources and etc every single second of the Mother Earth's day. By some unfortunate default, we as a nation have to put food on table and tonnes of $$$ for these leeches...

The country needs the government (employees of the public) to work for the country.
Can these leeches aka papees become self reliant? Get a job and be prepared to work hard
at least for once in a lifetime. Stop Leeching on the system.

FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's about time ... this LS issue like Haze...after 20 years still cannot resolve. What sort of govt we have?

The government and SPF is as committed as any law enforcement agency. To tackle the problem, what are your suggestions?

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
In reality, the nation have been providing welfare state benefits (juz because of one party rule system) to leeches aka papees leeching on the system. These leeches aka papees wasting nation's time and resources and etc every single second of the Mother Earth's day. By some unfortunate default, we as a nation have to put food on table and tonnes of $$$ for these leeches...

The country needs the government (employees of the public) to work for the country.
Can these leeches aka papees become self reliant? Get a job and be prepared to work hard

REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

PohLonTat

Alfrescian
Loyal
The government and SPF is as committed as any law enforcement agency. To tackle the problem, what are your suggestions?

First, the Govt, HDB and SPF must think out of the box to resolve this issue.

1. Perimeter fencing and security guards for HDB estates. Our security structure has changed since 1970s. No longer is our streets safe. So, HDB must move forward on this.

2. Pass a new law that punish borrowers from loansharks.

3. Restrict thugs from West Malaysia into Singapore.

4. CID must make this their first priority to smack the loanshark organisation into pieces.

I will let you know when I think of more.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1. Perimeter fencing and security guards for HDB estates. Our security structure has changed since 1970s. No longer is our streets safe. So, HDB must move forward on this.

4. CID must make this their first priority to smack the loanshark organisation into pieces.

No need so jialat lah........just ask them to classify and handle Ah Longs as CSJ.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_521095.html

Council chairman, Deputy Prime Minister Teo Chee Hean, said members will focus on improving productivity at all levels, from the individual worker to various enterprises and sectors. -- ST PHOTO: ALPHONSUS CHERN

THE drive to boost productivity ramped up another notch, when private and public sector union members met for the first National Productivity and Continuing Education Council (NPCEC) meeting on Friday.

Council chairman, Deputy Prime Minister Teo Chee Hean, said members will focus on improving productivity at all levels, from the individual worker to various enterprises and sectors.

Besides ensuring workers are properly trained and skilled to keep up with market needs, enterprises and sectors have to innovate to be more competitive.

' This will raise the overall productivity of Singapore's economy to sustain future economic growth,' DPM Teo said.

For a start, the Council will focus on forming work groups to study strategies to raise productivity in 12 sectors, from construction to manufacturing and professional and business services. It will also develop benchmarks for productivity.

President of the Singapore National Employers' Federation (SNEF), Mr Stephen Lee, pledged to support the Council : 'Workers and businesses have to work together so the fruits of business and economic growth can be shared by all.'

NTUC Secretary-General Lim Swee Say said: "The Labour Movement will reach out to companies and workers to identify and break productivity bottlenecks, and upgrade the skills and capabilities of our workforce through continuing education."

SO WHEN CAN WE SEE OUR TAX MONEY PUT TO EFFECTIVE USE?
SO WHEN CAN THE PART-TIME MPs IDENTIFY AND BREAK PRODUCTIVITY BOTTLENECKS???

what happened to our PM talk of increasing productivity by 70%(JUST BEFORE 2010'S LNY)?

when we going to see reduction in number of part-time mps?

one part-time mp can be doing so many other jobs and/or appointment

so who or which organisation is he/she paying more attention(or any if there is) to?

make them commit full-time since they so "PRODUCTIVE"

since they claim to be leader and they keep highlighting "productivity"
they shall lead by showing productivity

reduce the number to 50 or less

return the jobs to the taxpayers

if not able to keep up, stop claiming part-time mp allowance, take the burden off the taxpayers and budget

In reality, the nation have been providing welfare state benefits (juz because of one party rule system) to leeches aka papees leeching on the system. These leeches aka papees wasting nation's time and resources and etc every single second of the Mother Earth's day. By some unfortunate default, we as a nation have to put food on table and tonnes of $$$ for these leeches...

REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

Last edited:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good constructive suggestions.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal

REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is the opposition the government? no!, does the SPF listen to the opposition, No!... the answer lie with the SPF unwilling to reign in the head of the loan sharks, & there are security reasons behind this I am sure & others, which can not be whispered so loudly in the open..

As long as they have the law behind them, they will continue to nip the "wild grass" that grows, but they will not, scorch the earth of the "weeds', unless.....

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is the opposition the government? no!, does the SPF listen to the opposition, No!... the answer lie with the SPF unwilling to reign in the head of the loan sharks, & there are security reasons behind this I am sure & others, which can not be whispered so loudly in the open..

As long as they have the law behind them, they will continue to nip the "wild grass" that grows, but they will not, scorch the earth of the "weeds', unless.....

Are you suggesting that there are PAP ministers or MPs involved in Loansharking? If so, show your EVIDENCE.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you suggesting that there are PAP ministers or MPs involved in Loansharking? If so, show your EVIDENCE.

Did I say so?? you know you pour rice water onto the ground, earth worms will pop out... that is exactly your reaction!. What I am saying is, there are reasons, security or anything else, only the SPF know, that, they do not go after the big boys of the Loan sharking world...or they are other things we do not know..

You have just, hung yourself...btw I did not mention any PAP or ministers...You do not have to shout, " I didn't steal the MANGOES", when you pass through an Orchard...

Last edited:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did I say so?? you know you pour rice water onto the ground, earth worms will pop out... that is exactly your reaction!. What I am saying is, there are reasons, security or anything else, only the SPF know, that, they do not go after the big boys of the Loan sharking world...or they are other things we do not know..

You have just, hung yourself...btw I did not mention any PAP or ministers...You do not have to shout, " I didn't steal the MANGOES", when you pass through an Orchard...

You have insinuated that PAP is the mastermind of the Loanshark business.