• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg photos] - Platoon Of Cyclists stretching 100m Takes Over Bus Lane At Chinatown

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
cyclist-line-1.jpg

cyclist-line-3-1.jpg

cyclist-line-4.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I don't see what the problem is they're commuting by bike and they're causing far less congestion compared to the battalions of cars the clog the roads on a daily basis.

If all these drivers used bicycles instead there would be far less congestion and commutes would be a lot more efficient.

singapore-driving-tips-11.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drivers should loudly horn at them, startle them and make them lose their balance. Should be quite fun. :biggrin:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Well cyclists slow down traffic. One whole fucking left lane need to slow down and make sure they don’t hit these bastards

Cyclists don't slow down traffic it's traffic that slows down traffic. See for yourself....

I can go 3x that speed on my bicycle without raising a sweat.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I don't see what the problem is they're commuting by bike and they're causing far less congestion compared to the battalions of cars the clog the roads on a daily basis.

If all these drivers used bicycles instead there would be far less congestion and commutes would be a lot more efficient.

singapore-driving-tips-11.jpg
They need a Police Permit because technically, its an assembly of bike riders. Do they have one? Probably not. So that is the problem.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
They need a Police Permit because technically, its an assembly of bike riders. Do they have one? Probably not. So that is the problem.

The assembly of drivers in the photo don't need a permit so why should cyclists have to be treated differently?

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why cyclists cannot just cycle in parks? Last time when I was young I always like to cycle in parks....safer and more fresh air.