• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Persatuan Melayu Kristian, (ie. Malay Christian Association) of Singapore

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can really dance around a topic, got to give that to you.:biggrin:
My logic and perspective have been fine tuned to a degree KAFIRs cannot attain.
Because you guys lack one essential component.
SINCERITY.
I personally have nothing to gain from all these work posting replies.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's just a term coined by muslims. Just like christians like to call unbelievers Pagans. Nothing to do with race. Race is what we are born as, can't be changed.
What he meant is assimilation.
Blacks in england say they are English as they behave, speak English, go to church of england and eat english food.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a very interesting question. Who actually wrote the book. Even the surah" Baqarah " Started with, in this book, is a guidance. But it was not suppose to be a book. Merely quotations by mahomet.
I am asking. Who wrote and publish the koran you are reading.?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a very interesting question. Who actually wrote the book. Even the surah" Baqarah " Started with, in this book, is a guidance. But it was not suppose to be a book. Merely quotations by mahomet.
KAFIRs like you can do, say and think anything they want.