• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - OngYK : All who took their second booster should be offered a booster dose of the bivalent vaccine around 5 months after their last booste

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bigger and stronger kkj is always a good thing :biggrin: So you OK already?
My simple opinion is the risk of mRNA vaccine far outweighs the risk of developing serious illness from covid infection. So my conclusion is : don't jab.

Each new experimental mRNA jab you voluntarily put into your body is a new 100% risk.

No such thing that guarantees that you will have no serious side effects from the vaccine just because you took first 2 or first 3 or 4 jabs without major incidents.

Worldwide, there have been far too many sudden deaths of healthy young and old adults to ignore the huge risk that you face every time you take an mRNA jab.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
My simple opinion is the risk of mRNA vaccine far outweighs the risk of developing serious illness from covid infection. So my conclusion is : don't jab.

Each new experimental mRNA jab you voluntarily put into your body is a new 100% risk.

No such thing that guarantees that you will have no serious side effects from the vaccine just because you took first 2 or first 3 or 4 jabs without major incidents.

Worldwide, there have been far too many sudden deaths of healthy young and old adults to ignore the huge risk that you face every time you take an mRNA jab.
Same here, not going to jab anymore. Previously, I only took the jabs so I can visit malls and restaurants. I am tam jiak ter now!:biggrin:

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like I have got a lot to catch up. I have received zero dose after two years. Kena Covid-ed but no big deal. Recovered in 3 days. Natural immunity is still the best vaccine!
Seems like the average recovery period of unvaxxed is 2 to 3 days. Average for vaxxed seems to be 5 to 7 days.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like the average recovery period of unvaxxed is 2 to 3 days. Average for vaxxed seems to be 5 to 7 days.
Vaxxie, Vaxxie, heart attacksie

Takes his tests and wears his maskies

Still got Covid, every strain

Got spike proteins in his brain

Got the VAIDS at 24,

"Dr. Fauchi, gimmie more!"

Had a stroke at 25,

"Thank Moderna I'm still alive!"

Swollen heart at 26,

Prayed to Pfizer for a fix

Died of SADS at 27,

Somehow thought he'd get to heaven

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This will stop when Ong Ye Kung is hauled up for Nuremberg 2.0 trial and then hanged on live tv.

Otherwise he is never going to stop. His masters won't let him stop. :cool: