• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sg non-muslim malay worried he'll be arrested in Matland for eating during fasting month, non-halal food too!

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

sadpurplecolour
As a SG non-muslim Malay, do you consume pork or drink alcohol?

titalyze
yes to both. younger malays in SG don’t really care, older ones (50s onwards) are a lot more conservative.
for my age group (25-30), if you look very malay and openly consume alcohol/pork, they’ll be like “oh you haram?” you respond "yah!" and that’s the end of that convo.

sonypshomer
Next time in Matland during fasting month bring some of your friends eat together and make money from it. Setup camera make it live on all socmed platforms. Youtube live, fb live IG live., tiktok.
And start ordering haram food, then drink and eat like nobody business, make sure to speak very loud in Malay. Continue until authority come. Act into some commotions and end it after you're proven as singaporean.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he eats pork, I hope it's iberico type and not Lardy starchy hokkien mee or other starchy yucky garlicky braised pork type. I dunno how any malay can eat that.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If he eats pork, I hope it's iberico type and not Lardy starchy hokkien mee or other starchy yucky garlicky braised pork type. I dunno how any malay can eat that.

muuds have been eating pork for years, especially in jiuhu. jiuhu's jakim religious officials have been selling halal certs for a less than RM100 for years to let meat importers bring in any meat and label it as halal.

https://www.malaymail.com/news/mala...at-cartel-scandal-unfolded-a-timeline/1937007