• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sg may very soon need a 2nd IMH

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cross dressing is a new type of sexual deviation?
1553296830823.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You haven't seen Bugis in its fullest glory? The fire in the arse was one of classic acts that kept the crowd laughing all night.

I was too young, and the old Bugis Street was already demolished by then.

My only memory of that area in the 1980s was that cars could still drive by the Waterloo Street temple, and there was a horde of beggars (Beggar Sect?) waiting outside the temple.

Another memory: Albert Complex, a retro mall where I used to frequently go to buy Casio wrist watches. It is the OG mall now.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was too young, and the old Bugis Street was already demolished by then.

My only memory of that area in the 1980s was that cars could still drive by the Waterloo Street temple, and there was a horde of beggars (Beggar Sect?) waiting outside the temple.

Another memory: Albert Complex, a retro mall where I used to frequently go to buy Casio wrist watches. It is the OG mall now.

u may miss out or dunno the infamous Johor Road

and the Desker Road and also the Banana Leg

all these areas were very famous in the 70s and early 80s

by mid 80s, all bye bye liao

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is still not as bad as NZ...there you can never guess... you were kneeling in prayer ... and when you open your eyes, the barrel of an automatic rifle stares down at you... you don't have time even to blink..or pee in your pants. You don't exist anymore...That's how mad it is in other countries.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought crossdressing is an integral part of Sinkieland's showbiz culture?

3MJ3Wn9.jpg

This lauteeko pervert is endorsed by the ruling party alright and he is a card-carrying member. Also he was properly clothed! That masturbating pervert was dressed in bras and panties and wanking off in secret and undetected or so he thought. That's the thrill!:biggrin: