• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - MAN GOES GEYLANG SAYS ‘CHICKEN’ TOO EXPENSIVE & ASKED FOR A ‘STUDENT DISCOUNT’

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1670577066993.png

I was always curious about Geylang, the infamous red light district in Singapore.

I heard stories about it, that it was a dangerous place with all sorts of shady characters and activities.

But, I was determined to experience it for myself, so I decided to go to Geylang for a night to try.

When I arrived in Geylang, I was in awe. There were so many different kinds of stores, ranging from food stalls to massage parlours and the infamous fish tanks.

There were also lots of people walking around, from young adults to older folks. I felt a bit uncomfortable at first, but I was determined to explore.

As I started walking around, I noticed that the prices of the ‘fish tanks’ seemed quite high. I was surprised at how expensive things were, especially for a red-light district. I asked the vendors why their prices were so high, but they all just shrugged and said that they didn’t know.

At this point, I was getting a bit frustrated. I wasn’t used to such high prices and I didn’t have enough money to buy anything. So, I decided to try something daring: I asked the ‘chicken head’ if they could give me a student discount.

I was expecting the vendors to laugh at me or reject my request, but surprisingly, they obliged. They said that they understood the financial struggles of students and they were willing to give me a discount. I was so relieved and happy that I thanked them profusely.

After that, I decided to take advantage of the student discount and told the uncle I will be back.

Overall, my experience in Geylang was an eye-opening one. I was a bit scared at first, but I was glad that I went. I also learned that it never hurts to ask for a student discount. You never know if the vendors will oblige, so it never hurts to give it a try.

https://singaporeuncensored.com/man...n-too-expensive-asked-for-a-student-discount/

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...pensive-asked-for-a-student-discount.6845971/