• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Malaysian food delivery rider has an altercation with Malay speaking man who stole his food delivery bicycle at Paya Lebar

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://www.facebook.com/groups/complaintsingapore/posts/1430644124049144

Clement Chong

22 May at 15:39 ·
❗
❗
❗
Guys, please help me share. The police are looking for this guy.
❗
❗
❗

On 10.30am, 22/05/2022 (Sunday) i left my bike unlocked at Paya Lebar Quarter entrance and i went inside the mall to collect my food delivery order, after 10 minutes i came back from the collection and i realised that my bike has been stolen.
I have no choice but to deliver the order by foot as it was an ice cream order (luckily, it is just opposite the building).
After that, i go back to search for my bicycle, and not far from the place it was missing i saw my bike park infront of the MOS Burger Paya Lebar Square and there's a phone attached on phone holder, so i wait until he come out and confront him.
After confront him, he gave me all the funny funny reasons like "he saw my bike somewhere else so he brought it here" & "he was tired and not enough sleep so he want to use my bike to go home".
At last, I decided to let him go, but the moment he opened the thermal bag, I found out that he actually steal other's rider food as well. So i changed my mind and wanted to make police report so i ask him to surrender the food back to the restaurant and i followed him to the restaurant, along the way to the restaurant i raised up my voice and keep on questioning him why? Why he want to steal my bike and he started to scold me with those bad words using malay language and i replied him back in malay language as well and the moment he heard i replied him with malay language and he told me that "i am indonesian (actually i am not) and tell me that i am not belongs to here because this is Singapore and bla bla bla".
Then he invited me to 1 v 1 fight with him at the back of Paya Lebar Square but i rejected him and told him that why should i fight with him since he is the one stealing my bike and thing get worst he starts to use his shoulder try to push me, scare me and i use my hand to defend to stop him for pushing me and that's where he became aggressive and start to punch my back, hit my head (back side) and pinch my upper arm when he saw me called 999 for help.

Giant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The culprit wants to take the owner's bicycle because culprit was giddy and tired, and wanted to go home? What a fucking lame and stupid excuse.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fucker think that bicycle can anyhow park anywhere. Imuho it is not wrong for anyone to push it away or cycle it home and throw it away later.